Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How reputable is TheCapKing?

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
    Thanks for leeching tech information from here, yet buying from a competitor....

As for the Cap King, well, that's a very strange tale indeed. If you read this thread, you see that I didn't post anything negative....that would be quite unprofessional even if he gave me reason to (which he hasn't)....other than some possible comments on another forum, which were never proven to have been posted by him. I have no qualms with Troy (the cap king) in any way. As strange as this may sound, I consider him a friend. We've bailed eachother out of some supply scrapes many times. We pass the time of day usually a couple times a week. Go figure. If someone has a legit gripe with him, I'm sure he'll work to get it straight, as would I if someone had a gripe with me. Compared to the greater evils of competitors, they would devour both the cap king and I in one gulp if they set their mind to it......
    When I discovered the bad caps on my mothers computer I was not aware of his site nor yours. As I stated earlier I have not practiced in my field in a long time. I browsed the internet and found his site first and then and only then did I purchased the caps from him. His link to here is how I discovered your site. I really don't like being referred to as a leech or leeching information from here as you put it. All I have done is express an honest opinion based on my limited exposure to both sites. Which may be or not be correct. I was wondering when someone was going to make derogatory comment(s) directed toward me just because I expressed a dissenting opinion. I did not expect it from you though. I didn't appreciate the dunce smiley either. Very disappointing.
    You do have a really nice site here and I wish you well.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Jr. View Post
      When I discovered the bad caps on my mothers computer I was not aware of his site nor yours. As I stated earlier I have not practiced in my field in a long time. I browsed the internet and found his site first and then and only then did I purchased the caps from him. His link to here is how I discovered your site. I really don't like being referred to as a leech or leeching information from here as you put it. All I have done is express an honest opinion based on my limited exposure to both sites. Which may be or not be correct. I was wondering when someone was going to make derogatory comment(s) directed toward me just because I expressed a dissenting opinion. I did not expect it from you though. I didn't appreciate the dunce smiley either. Very disappointing.
      You do have a really nice site here and I wish you well.
      Do you use a shotgun for a fly swatter too?

The poke at you was meant to be jovial, not an insult.

If your skin it THAT thin how do you keep all the gooey parts from falling out?

Mann-Made Global Warming.
      - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
      -
      You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
      -

Comment

You know what I see coming?

I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by PCBONEZ View Post
          Do you use a shotgun for a fly swatter too?

The poke at you was meant to be jovial, not an insult.

If your skin it THAT thin how do you keep all the gooey parts from falling out?

this.
          <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
          Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
          http://folding.stanford.edu/
          Team : 49813
          Join in!!
          Team Stats

Comment

i think TheCapKing site shut down, what happened?

Comment

Went out of byz.

Whaddaya need?
              Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
              Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

Originally posted by halaster79 View Post
                i think TheCapKing site shut down, what happened?
                He's been gone for a while. Moved onto bigger & better things. What are you after?
                <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
                Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
                http://folding.stanford.edu/
                Team : 49813
                Join in!!
                Team Stats

Comment

i was web-surfing. I used to buy Rubicon MCZ caps from them a year or 2 ago. But I don't need any caps right now

Comment

I plan on sourcing Suncon WG, that's about what you can get now.
                    Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
                    Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

is B+D ENTERPRISES trustable for suncon wg?

Comment

Originally posted by halaster79 View Post
                        is B+D ENTERPRISES trustable for suncon wg?
                        Yes. It's run by Bud Funari and he can be trusted as a reliable distributor.
                        "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

Working...
                        X