Toshiba satellite C850 all usb ports not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toshiba satellite C850 all usb ports not working

update: I still cannot find the right chip all i have found is low esr, so i followed bluemidnight advise replaced with low enable chip bend pin 4 and make jumper to the ground and put a tape on the pads so that pin 4 will not touch the ground and test it now its working fine the two ports. but on the other ports not working so when i checked there is a usb driver ic also and it has a markings G547G1 and when i checked no output on pin 6 and pin 7 also. should i replaced with the same method?thank you again bluemidnight

Comment

I forgot to mentioned that i replaced the chip with AP2301 which is low enable.

Comment

Good job. I guess we are halfway there. It looks like the other chip (G547G1) is also active high and has a 1.5A current limit. So, if you still can't find an active high chip, you can do the same thing you did for the first one.

Comment

ok thanks because i have only available chip here ap2301 and g547e2 and all low enable,ill try again the same method on the first one and update later.thanks again

Comment

i change the chip with ap2301 and uses the same method and now its working all usb ports are working now.Thank you very much for the help BlueMidnight

Comment

Awesome! You're welcome.

Comment

HI FRINEDS
                I have the same issue. please any one can help me
                while startup the motherboard, there is 5.1v for one second in the IC out out and UISB port.
                then its went of
                also find issue with CD drive and LAN adaptor. both are not detected.

Comment

Working...
                X