"Scan for F2 Key Stroke" early init. halt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Scan for F2 Key Stroke" early init. halt

Hi guys, got a MSI Delta-L Mobo from a formwe unknown overclocker guy. I tried to boot with J10 Jumper in Safe Mode. I get these card reader codes : quick C1-C0 and it halts on AA :"Scan for F2 Key Stroke" , it is very early (same error w/o ram, agp) , could be a bad bios flash? . If i try to boot it without safe-mode jumper, i only get FF error. I'd really need this board. Thanks
    I LOVE WWW.BADCAPS.NET

Re: "Scan for F2 Key Stroke" early init. halt

No answer.... pluging my 3000w hot air gun to dismantle this mobo... .
    I LOVE WWW.BADCAPS.NET

Comment

Well, did you try reprogramming the BIOS?
      "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
      -David VanHorn

Comment

It has a shorter cpu vrm mosfet. Very tight place to work on, has too many caps and a coil sorround. Will be too much work to desolder all those to get some space to change the mosfet.
        I LOVE WWW.BADCAPS.NET

Comment

Why would you need to desolder the capacitors and coil to change the FET?

Assuming it's SMD - use hot air to remove the FET, hot air to put the new one on. Put tape\foil or something for a heat shield around the capacitors etc if you need to.
          "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
          -David VanHorn

Comment

Working...
          X