• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microstar desktop board MS_7207

MODEL :MICROSTAR MS_7207

[K8NGM2 H]

VERSION : 2.0

WHEN I TURN ON MY PC .CMOS CHECKSUM BAD.

i put new cmos battery arrange upto date and time in bios then boot into os then switchoff and again on its shows cmos checksum bad . its irritating all time
    how to fix cmos checksum bad . may be upgrade lastest bios it will be fix ?

or need flash with bios programmer ?

pls send bios bin file try flash with bios programmer
    Attached Files
    Last edited by balattc; 03-17-2015, 10:42 AM.

Re: Microstar desktop board

Here you are:
    http://www.msi-computer.co.jp/suppor...8N%20GM2-H-FID

I attached the latest one because download was very slow...
    Attached Files
    "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Change the CR-2032 battery and make sure the jumper for the CMOS is in the right position.
      ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

^
        He's already replaced the battery.

Updating the BIOS is highly unlikely to fix it. It's usually a faulty component on the motherboard somewhere.
        I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

If there is a jumper for a CMOS reset, make sure the connections on the pins to the motherboard are not cracked and that the jumer is set the right way.

If not, also try applying some pressure over the BIOS and CMOS chips, in case it is a bad contact. See if you still get that error.

Comment

ya right momaka thanks ya worked

Comment

Working...
            X