Difficult question for 17MB82s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difficult question for 17MB82s

I have a 40'' TV using the cursed 17MB82S board and my problem was the "red light flashing". I found a pre-used 17MB82S near me and i decided to buy it from e-bay. When i put it on the TV worked just to find out the picture was upside-down and the resolution 800X600 or lower. Then i checked the card i bought and it wasn't exactly the same in fact it was for 42'' TV. I couldn't solve this even from the service menu. Anyone knows if i can reprogram the board to work with my 40''. set?

Re: Difficult question for 17MB82s

You have to flash the exact firmware for you tv by usb, or use a programmer and program a dump that fits your chassis+screen.You need a soldering gun and a programmer. The memory chips in the 17MB82S are usually U10 and U12. Also have in mind that you might have no reception or audio based on the dumps that you use. If you cannot find help elsewhere I can order the firmware by usb for 10$.
    Last edited by ducky29; 02-21-2019, 05:48 AM.

Comment

So may i use the U10 and U12 of the 40'' main board supposed it was not the problem of light blinking? Also USB drive doesn't seem to read

Comment

Yes you may use the u10 and u12 chips from the previous board.

Comment

Working...
        X