60pb690v ysus repeatedly burn igbt

LG Tv- 60pb690v
    motherboard- eax65399305
    t-con- eax655331701
    psu- eax65359531
    y-sus- eax65331001
    z-sus- eax65331101

Hello friends.
    * Recently, I bought this Lg with this fault. sound without picture.
    I found all 5 igbt smd burned, without reading information about the TV I changed all 5 mosfets. when I connected the tv, the smd capacitor on the buffer exploded and again all 5 of the mosfets died. I had all the screws fitted.
    I tested buffer boards after changing the capacitor and everything is ok.
    The voltages given by zsus are correct.
    t-con does not have the led on.
    I replaced all the 5 mosfets (q401,402,404,405,406) tested resistors groups and are ok, I replaced ic402, ic401, q552, q553 and ic100, verified no bad solder joints.
    I plugged in again and the flame is visible behind the board next to q401, q406.
    * When ysus is connected to the buffer, all the capacitors and diodes on the buffer seem short, when disconnected they are no longer shorted.
    I have removed buffer boards, ysus has the same result.
    I need some advice.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dzyk2000; 09-16-2018, 05:07 AM. Reason: posting pictures

Re: 60pb690v ysus repeatedly burn igbt

Nobody can't help me?

Comment

Are you tightening the Floating GND lugs firmly? Are there shorts on the Upper and Lower Buffers? Is Vs what it is supposed to be according to the Panel sticker? Were the IGBTs the correct spec replacements from a trustworthy source? Did you verify that there weren't any other surrounding components connected to the IGBTs shorting or open?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew F. Ali View Post
        Are you tightening the Floating GND lugs firmly? Are there shorts on the Upper and Lower Buffers? Is Vs what it is supposed to be according to the Panel sticker? Were the IGBTs the correct spec replacements from a trustworthy source? Did you verify that there weren't any other surrounding components connected to the IGBTs shorting or open?
        Are you tightening the Floating GND lugs firmly?
        Yes, very tight.
        Are there shorts on the Upper and Lower Buffers?
        Upper buffer looks short at diodes an capacitors when I connect ysus.
        I checked all the components on the upper buffer and all are in the parameters.
        Lower buffer checked and all the diodes and capacitors to be shorted, removed from pcb indicates correctly.
        Is Vs what it is supposed to be according to the Panel sticker?
        Va and Vs from xsus are ok.
        Were the IGBTs the correct spec replacements from a trustworthy source?
        i only used new igbts with same spec.
        Did you verify that there weren't any other surrounding components connected to the IGBTs shorting or open?
        I measured everything I can measure with a multimeter and a capacitmeter

Comment

when you say you used new igbts where did you buy them from have you got a link as there are a lot of fake parts around.

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
            when you say you used new igbts where did you buy them from have you got a link as there are a lot of fake parts around.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30F132-GT...item2f198b9e89

Comment

Va and Vs is produced in the PSU and NOT in the X-Sus Bd. Either the replacement IGBTs were the fake type, we know this from experience, and the Upper and Lower Y-buffers seem OK. Can your source a replacement board from e-bay or amazon or whatever site is available to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew F. Ali View Post
                Va and Vs is produced in the PSU and NOT in the X-Sus Bd. Either the replacement IGBTs were the fake type, we know this from experience, and the Upper and Lower Y-buffers seem OK. Can your source a replacement board from e-bay or amazon or whatever site is available to you?
                you do not help me. i know va and vs is produced by psu, psu is ok, zsus ok, i don't know if t-con is ok because have no light on. i do not want to buy other board!!!! i want to fix that. Please no more comments if u don't know abouth that problem, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X