Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Abit BP6 - recapped but has burnt coils

do they accept paypal payment ?
    the reson why i wanted to buy em here from badcaps is coz they accept paypal.
    but for each day that goe's i fear the mobo take's more dmg and iven if the admin on badcaps agree to send them to sweden it will take a week + the postal fee is 16usd ( i checked ).
    and i dont mind to buy the best while i'm gonna pull the soldering pen out so :_)
    ( i had my eye out for Rubycons but i culd settle for Nichicons aswell )
    and my bp6 is a good servante.

i mean do they even make mobo's of that qualety and tweakability nowdays?
    Last edited by TbbW; 07-27-2006, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tiresias
      I think whatever CPU and motherboard you're using, the "MBM" program isn't interpreting your sensors correctly. I doubt Vcore 0 and 1 be really so different. MBM itself is getting really old, and hasn't been maintained in years, if I understand correctly. You could try SpeedFan...
      MBM has special option for Abit BP6, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow
        MBM has special option for Abit BP6, IIRC.
        yeh it has

Comment

Well, Airmail or priority mail from USA is about 29 us $, with the standard mail you can, at least for Germany add about 6 to 8 weeks of delivery time. So i am not shure, if that is what suites your needs.
          For that reason, i suggest an European distributor. Try looking at Farnell, or one of the other ones mentioned in this forum.
          As there are even in Germany a few hard to find shops wich carry low esr caps, i am shure you will find some in sweden too.
          Any way, may be TC will figure it out to suite your needs.

There is an German shop, www.segor.de, who will deliver to sweden too. Unfortunately, they have not the complete range of low esr caps, nor do they state the brand. But from the pictures, i have ordered some 3300uf Rubycon MBZ 6.3v 10mm, some Panasonic FC 1000uf 10v 10mm, 1500uf 16v 10mm.
          The other vallues are probably not from trusted brands.
          They accept pay pall to. Their shopsystem is somhow not the newest, but the search funktion will do the trick.
          Last edited by gonzo0815; 07-27-2006, 01:27 PM.

Comment

i checked the major swedish distubritors.
            ther 12mm of the cap's that numbers look ok.
            i mean on this forum there is a guide how to fit 10mm one's on a bp6 and it's explained that it's "tight as it is with 8mm" and just by looking on the mobo i see there is no way i can fit 12mm on there...

if badcaps.net is unvilling to allow me to pay for the shipping to sweden then i wuld hafto ship em to canada ( add 8usd ) and also then pay for the shipping from canada -> sweden.

i mean... do seqor accept paypal ? or any other site that sell me Rubycons or Nichicons ?

Comment

oh bloody hell lol... i got alil probs with the swe component names to english component names... that site is in german lol
              iwe been browsing it in blind and cant find the page with the caps on :/

Comment

Topcat won't go for overseas (eg. only USA) and PayPal is acceptable on Big Pope as method od payment, not on Digi-key.
                Shipping to CZ varry from 26$ (USPS) to 120$ (FexEd priority), but there is terrible problems with customs, at least on my side. Usualy they took weeks (!) (even if the package come to Prague (capitol city) in just two days) and ask for 19% of the price to pay... even electrolyte caps are dutty free to EU...

Horrible. Best way - have a friend in USA. Digi-key to him - 8$ by USPS, 3 to 4 days. From him by normal letter (padded evenlope) to you - 7$. Aprox. a week. 3 day was record. No customs problems when package is between person to person + it was not marked by some high price (keep it around 20$ worth of used electronic components ).

Digi-key stock Panny FM, nice one, trusted and recommended brand. Rubycons has Topcat on stock. Nichicons are, BTW, way better that Rubbyes if you can find good types, like the HZ line and then compare to MBZ ones Topcat/most shops is offering. Even the great MCZ aren't a match for HZ Nichicons, tough. I can't find them anywhere... Samxons are pretty good too, GC for Vcore/Vdimm regulators, GD for rest of the mobo/PSU recap, etc. Samxons GA line should be as good, as Nichicons HZ (read - absolute top), but not even Big Pope can get them yet...
                Oh, wait. http://www.waifong.hk/ stock sometimes some very limited quanties of the great Rubycons MCZ too (as well, as common MBZ ones) and they like PayPal as payment. Try them then
                "It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
                "I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway my config - my caps

Comment

thanks for the help ur trying to give me but i think my browser dont have the codepage needed for that waifong site... ( basicly 80% is coverd with questionmarks ).
                  but it's alil easyer to navigate thru then the german site.

ummu found 16v rubys there after 2-3min... but... err do anyone know if "HK$500" is the price for one or a big pack of shitloads or... just a few... due to not been able to read what they say make's me insecure coz the shipping culd kill me from there

Comment

okey i checked the honkong site out...
                    it got basicly all needed to buy exept... the shipping is on ~25Usd ( had to use a swedish currancy converter... and i had to make HK$ to SEK and then SEK to USD and they take a % so it might be... 22-23Usd when all comes around... )
                    then i wuld hafto buy 50packs to get 12 of one type... and 10 of a type i only need 1 of... ( check the BP6 kit on this page to see what i'm after... )
                    it all ends coz of the ower sized packs and then shipping + extra weight ( they sead 0,5Kg ... yeh half a kilo ) wuld end on 50-60Usd.
                    anyone else know something located in EU witn english translation on ther page and that accept paypal ?
                    thanks for the tip trodas but with ther bigpacks and the shipping it's like i'm buying chinas plate's and cups

well if i got pissed egnuf of that there is no resonable dealer in EU that sells these components i might buy a bick pack and sell the rest off to ppl in EU coz there seems no one wants to bother selling these components international without doing it in chunks of 50 components per deal or simular.

Comment

Seems like a common problem in Europe, least when it comes to finding high rate components that aren't the size of a small bus (like the one I was offered when I in my desperation went to a TV repair shop lol)

Comment

mjeah... kinda sucks that badcaps.net wont ship to Europe coz they wuld prolly earn a buck if they did.

i'm still searching here in sweden for a good place that sells these components but they are hard to find.

Comment

Waifong has in the lower left box a selection tab for the currency, and top right you can switch to english. I have ordered from them about about 100 caps, wich was given me a bill of about 70€ including shiping. ATM i don`t know anything cheaper with those range of caps. You can order from any bigger cap one piece.
                          But anyway, international shiping is expensive.
                          Regarding Segor, i only went over the search option, typing "low esr" and you will find all wich is there. If you have problems, you for shuren can contact them by email in english. They accept paypall too.

If you need 8mm caps, i think waifong or bigpope is the way to go. Lok at the 10v section at waifong.
                          If you state what you exactly need, may be i can chekout if they have that.

I think, best way is to place one large order with some more cpas from waifong. I racap all things with those MCZ, even PSU`S.

Comment

Looked at waifong, there is all availiable what you need, it will cost you inclusive shiping about 26€. I only klicked the button estimate shiping cost, may be if you chekout it will get a little more xpensive. And if your shiping waight is higher you fore shure have to pay more. Therefore don`t buy something else tehn caps.

They accept paypal, may be you have to shop in HK$ for that.
                            Anyway, i would chekt that out first, for anything other.

Comment

yeh... the shipping is basicly as much as the components themselfs... coz i got an abit bp6 and gotta buy 50packs to get 25 of one component type.

Comment

I don`t get the picture what do you want. Have you locked at TC cap kits? a kit for your board will cost 26$+shipping. Above i stated 26$ incl. shiping exactly the same amount of caps (ok not the same endurance caps, but MCZ are very good and will last long beyond the usfull life of that board.).
                                Any shop here im Germany won`t sell a decent low esr cap below 1€.
                                It is always a question of money in recaping, so if this is to expensive, well you have to junk your board.
                                I bought caps for about 70€ from wf, wich gives me an per cap price of about 0,5€ per cap incl. VAT and shiping. Yes, this where more caps than i need at that moment, but today i have not much left over. And I i had the posibility to shop some UCC or Pnansonic FC for about 1€ to 2,9€ per cap in Germany. Yes, this are real prohibitive prices.

Comment

okey good.
                                  so let's hook up and you can send me the caps from germany coz i cant find the correct ones that is not 10mm in diameter or more.
                                  if i get a compleat set i get some at 10mm and the rest at a bigger diameter...
                                  and ther cheap so i'm not sure i hafto change them after a while...
                                  if i'm gona change them i might just aswell change them to highqualety ones...

Comment

What brand are those caps? if from one of the good brands, there is no problem if they are cheap. For 8mm caps, the only source are the member bigpope or waifong.
                                    Pobably you ned some 1500uf 8mm and some 1000uf 8mm. Both vallues are availiable at waifong in the 10v section. They sell them per cap or in bigger packages with 10, 50 or 100 pcs.

i would not generall purpose caps on that board.

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/kits/avail/kit_bp6.html <- that's the kit from this site.
                                      it got two 12's and one of one.
                                      that's one 10pack and two 50packs.
                                      add the wight of all those components lol.
                                      if someone wanted to sell to other ppl here in europe he culd earn a buck coz i dont think ppl wuld mind if he charge anything under what the total wuld cost with the two 50packs and one 10oack.

but i'm interested in Rubycons and Nichicons

Comment

This would be 1x 10pcs pkg and 2 X 1pcs from each value and one other cap. And yes, you can buy 1pcs from all caps at wf. I don`t understand what do you mean with those 50pcs pkg? Obviousely you don`t need 50pcs pkg for the Abit BP6. And if you need more caps, the lower the per cap price. At about 100caps, wf is getting seriousely cheap even the higher shiping kost and VAT added.
                                        I absolutely don`t know any shop or distributor, wich are cheaper than that. Lock at digi key, farnell etc. in small quantity they are all way more expensive than anything other.
                                        And there is no marging to sell caps, as long as you don`t buy about thousands or more.
                                        Last edited by gonzo0815; 08-10-2006, 09:46 AM.

Comment

ummm i checked that chinese site and they did not sell any 1 pack of any of the components. they only sell 10,20,50,100,200 packs.

of some they only sell 10,50,100

Comment

Working...
                                          X