This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I recently retired and have an interest in electronics that I finally have some time to pursue. Currently fixing some old Dell monitors and found the discussions on this forum to be very helpful.

Comment

Hi from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I work in Computer repair center and im always learning something...

Comment

Hi Friends

need schematic hp dv-6 6121tx

Comment

Hi Friends

I am new to tv repair, but I have three that I am going to try to fix.

Samsung LN-T4061F - wont power on.. just clicks when i turn it on... I know this has bad caps.
          Samsung UN32EH4003 - sound and blue light.. but no real picture
          Sony TV kd-34xbr960 - occasionally it won't turn on.. just red blinking indicator light.

Comment

Hello thanks for the help fixing tv

Comment

Hi, I'm a new member and very happy to find this forum. I hope I can also contribute to help someone, and learn a lot with the excellent information that we have here
              Thank you for accepting me.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                i have good experience in printed circuit board repair. I also have some professional experience in industrial power supply , hmi.
                Recently i am working on industrial pc motherboard which has booting issues, i know this is the right place to get help.
                I would also like to share my experience too....thanks.

Comment

ola, estou iniciando nesta are de eletrônica, estou procurando conhecer mais e cheguei a este forum, buscando conhecimento a conserto de notebook, espero ajudar e colaborar com todos, vou apanhar um pouco quanto ao idioma mas vamos lá.
                  obrigado.

Comment

Glad to be a new member of badcaps.net. I'm a long time audiophile, a retired cnc machinist and cadcam programmer. I'm located in Cincinnati Ohio USA. I have several DIY projects coming up and I think the badcaps forum will be a tremendous help. I'm also on a few other forum, audiocircle, audio asylum, audiokarma, diyaudio.
                    Thanks for allowing me to join.
                    Steve.

Comment

Hello to all , I am from Serbia ,Sory for my Bad English First , my Job is car electronic , and I register here becouse i found some interesting info for my problem .(laptop bios password)

Comment

Hello I've got a few electronics around here and need some help to get fixed. Glad to be here I hope the techs. will welcome me

Comment

I joined here because a failing Sharp TV.
                          Can't start a thread....

Comment

Originally posted by Dejaavue View Post
                            I joined here because a failing Sharp TV.
                            Can't start a thread....
                            LOL
                            Still can't create a Thread.
                            Even with re-registering.

Comment

Originally posted by deja-vue View Post
                              LOL
                              Still can't create a Thread.
                              Even with re-registering.
                              Try again?

Comment

Originally posted by deja-vue View Post
                                Try again?
                                One more post?

Comment

Hi everyone. I am looking to understand electronics more than I currently do. I want to be able to fix a board with a 1 dollar part versus buying a new part because a capacitor went bad. I've got one project that I'm working on, and another that was just put into my lap since my TV decided to take a nice power surge. I got a great deal on a replacement board, but I really need to know more about Samsung's internal part numbers. Hope you don't mind if I pick some brains around here!

Comment

Hi! I'm r0und_r0bin or Chris.
                                    I do fix lots of stuff spanning to electronic device, appliance, bike, mechanical etc... I've started recently to do logic board level repair mainly on iPhone. I've fixed lots of broken screen or other "mechanical" part replacement from the beginning of iPhone but now I've discovered that lots of design materials of iPhone are available, it's opening a big new area of repair...
                                    For this first post, I'm dealing with a water damaged iP5. I've found a shorted cap easily at the begining, then I've change the PMU IC and now the voltage rails are toggle from their nominal values to 0 after a strange 1.44 s. I've found a interesting post (https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...6993&styleid=8) dealing with the reset of PMU or CPU so I've decided to register. I think there is a lot of skilled people here! Hope I can solve issue with your help! Cheers from France.

Comment

Hi, this is Itronic. We repair all kinds of electronic devices. We started tv's about 6 months ago. This is a wonderful site for helpful information. We have learned a lot on tv's from this site. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                        I love computers and enjoy troubleshooting them as well. I hope I can learn lots here!!

The name is mike by the way.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Working...
                                          X