LG L192WS no display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG L192WS no display

Hi all. I was thinking if anyone has any know-how, just how to test the inverter ic on the inverter board of this monitor. It is an OZ9938GN 16 DIP ic. It is used in this circuit to switch to two mosfet 8pin DIP ic's driving the CCFL's. The monitor was dead and the 5v circuit was down. I replaced ALL the electrolytes and managed to get the monitor on but only for about 5 seconds then some protection switches it off. The two driver ic's are fine, the CCFL's are fine, tested them with a TL1040 CCFL tester. Is there a way to put the inverter ic in some test mode? I really suspect this ic as faulty and I dont have another ic or CCFL to test with.
    Regards

Re: LG L192WS no display

It's late and I didn't re-read the entire thread, but this thread uses the same OZ chip.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7184
    --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Re: LG L192WS no display

Saw that one, thanks. Just wondering if there was another.
      Regards

Comment

Working...
      X