• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi

Comment

Hi..im from Philippines..been doing laptop board repair..hope you guys can help me specially with boardview and schematic diagrams..thanks

Comment

Wsup guys, i'm from croatia trying to fix my tv so i can use it for ps3/else..

Comment

Hello Members. Great forum. I've lurked for a few weeks and finally made the leap by signing up.

Thanks to all for your advice!

Comment

Heller to everyboddy, I am New to this amaising site researching how to repair my old plasma Tv and Getting so much info that I don't know no where to Begin with..but so far I think I am in the Right place. I just want to say hi to you all...

Comment

Hi guys, I am Mtioui71 from Antwerp,Belgium. Nice to meet you all and hope to have same fun on this forum(witch is great btw).

Comment

Hello l. I just joined

Comment

Hi, I'm from Croatia, and at the moment looking for a way to discover short circuit on my PCB.

Comment

Hello. Unfortunately I have joined to try and diagnose my blown AVR. I do not have high hopes but will give it a shot!

Comment

Hi there - I am officially an IT Consultant, working with everyday operations in IT like servers, storage, network, application, 2nd and 3rd level support, and much more. My electronics abilities are mostly self-taught, but it has been my primary hobby for many years (20+), so if I do say myself, I know a lot of electronics that most ordinary folks know nothing about. I'm into digital logic, and microcontrollers, homemade PCB, 3d printing, and programming.
                      I often find myself repairing things for myself and others - sometimes it's easy just replacing some bad caps, other times it's a little more complicated, but with the right tools, and a good network, it can't be all bad.

Comment

I joined a couple of years ago to have access to the pictures on threads. I need help with my TV now, so I need to be able to create a thread. Thanks!

Comment

Hello. New here. Desperately trying to find info on how to fix a certain soldering machine. The world of the internet brought me here. Hopefully I can get it figured out. I am from KY.

Comment

Hello from Finland everyone. I'd never post unless I had to.

Comment

Hello from Germany,
                              im new in this forum and i repaired a few computers and a monitor i the past.
                              Now i need to repair a TV and i hope i can find some help here.

Alexander

Comment

Hello from Germany (too),
                                found this forum while searching for a solution for fixing my TV, and since i wasn't successfull, i now created an account hoping that i could find some help here.

Chis

Comment

I'm here because there's a shed full of faulty electronics gear I've got to either fix or bin.

Comment

Greetings from Iowa

Just signed on to get some info on a tv I'm trying to fix .. ..have done a little in the past without registering but figured I'd go ahead and get onboard .. . looking forward to learning from soma the brainiac's here. ..

Comment

Hello from Bucharest, Romania!

Comment

Hallo
                                        Engineer fort embedded Systems.

Hf

Comment

hello my name is Robert. I'm new to this,so that being said, the most i know about electronics is to buy them from the store. but i cant see paying someone a fortune to fix my TV. I am mechanically inclined and work with cars and their electronic systems so this cant be much different. im not sure where to go to ask my questions so ill wait for some direction.

Comment

Working...
                                          X