Need help on HP TouchSmart 600-1390

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help on HP TouchSmart 600-1390

I have an Hp 600-1390. Recently, it won't boot suddenly.

I have tried to press the F11 key when starting up hoping that I can do the System Recovery. But the computer does not response to the F11 key.

I can go to the BIOS set by pressing the F10 key. The BIOS shows that the hard drive is disabled. I have tried to enable the hard drive, but finally the hard drive is still showing "DISABLED".

I have tried replacing the hard drive and the cable which connects the hard drive to the mainboard. But it still won't boot and I think the problem is not because of the cable and/or the hard drive.

I have also tried booting with a Windows 7 hoping to reinstall Windows 7 to it. But it also could not find the hard drive to install the new Windows 7.

What else can I do to save my computer?

I guess I might need the HP system recovery disk. Am I correct?
    I have checked with the HP website. But I could not find they have such disk for sale or download.

After starting, it stops here.

The BIOS shows the hard drive is Disabled

When trying to reinstall the Windows 7, it could not find the hard drive to do so.

Where can I find the driver files that it asks for when reinstalling Windows 7?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tmho; 05-22-2018, 11:27 AM.

Re: Need help on HP TouchSmart 600-1390

Can I get a bios dump of your HP? Does yours use an mxm gpu? Or intergrated intel GPU?

Comment

Working...
    X