X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, everyone!
    I welcome this forum with the initiative to exchange ideas in the repairs of computers and electronics.

Comment

hi im allan, from philippines.i love electronic gadgets and i love repairing thanks

Comment

Joining in from SE Asia!

Came across the forum whilst looking for help with my Philips HTB5580 Home -Theater. Hope to find tips and pointers for this and other problematic electronic equipment I'm so unlucky to own!

Comment

Hi all from petcnc.
          i enjoy fixing and I hope I will have some experience to offer to others.
          Petros

Comment

Thanks for having me in your forums. I am a hardware guy that has been in computers for many years. I look forward to contributing.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Heyo... Just researching a fix for a Samsung TV of mine... Among others.

Cheers!

Comment

Hey everyone! Bill S. here, been computing since I first got my hands on a (wait for it - !) Commodore VIC-20 I had connected to a huge old fish-eyed TV set! I stumbled upon this site while looking to fix my ailing viewsonic display (and I hope I can with some help from folks here!). I do some freelance writing work in information systems too, but it's mostly about networking, databases, backup technologies and so forth. Fixing displays is voodoo to me!

Anyway, thanks for having me aboard.

Comment

Hi there, my name is Matteo, I live in Italy and work as analog designer, ic level, for power management/ power conversion asics.I enjoy saving money repairing stuff breaking at home. I am just doing this out of fun, for myself, relatives and a few friends.

Comment

Hi all, this is a super informative site with helpful experts. Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello, I joined so I can ask for help repairing my tv.

Comment

Hello, I'm Christoph.
                            I do electronics since I can remember

Comment

Hello. I'm from the USA. Sunny Southern California. A mile from the beach. I voted for Hillary. Oh, yeah, my name is Jerry.

Comment

Hi,

When I search in the google for my samsung tv issue, i got this forum. Seems the community is really helpful. I'm looking forward to get help from them.

thanks in advance

Comment

Greetings to all,
                                  Thank you very much for accepting me in this forum.

I see many people participating, and with a lot of technical knowledge, it is an honor for me to belong to this forum.

Comment

Hello. I work on televisions and other electronics for friends. I'm a former HAWK Missile Radar Repairman and former NASA Contractor Field Engineer. I live in Presque Isle, ME moving to Virginia Beach in a week

Comment

Oh, and my name is Derrick

Comment

Hi. Everyone's
                                        My name is ali
                                        I am 28 year old
                                        I am laptop technician
                                        I have 10 year repairing experince
                                        I have all info about bios
                                        5th gen bios
                                        6 th gen bios
                                        7th gen bios
                                        I have all bios
                                        Hp dell lenovo

Comment

Hello! I'm a electronics guy with a long history of browsing this site. I finally decided to register here because I have fixed many, many things with the help of this site. Long live BC!

Comment

Working...
                                          X