No announcement yet.

Hisense LEDN55T28GP green and red horizontal lines and increasing white space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hisense LEDN55T28GP green and red horizontal lines and increasing white space

Good evening all

I have a bit of a doozie, I've looked all over the internet but cannot find a similar case as mine, and am starting to get frustrated.

Link to video showing my problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4rFDu2U8_M (pardon the camera work )

So the main problem I am experiencing is horizontal green and red lines spaced out equally.

Secondly ( as seen at 0:48 a bit) is the ever increasing amount of white on the left of the screen with a vertical bar or two. There is a portion of the screen at the bottom that doesn't have these line, but has some ghosting from elements that are on the screen.

I am able to access the menu as well as change input methods. I have also connected my pc and I get display from the PC, with the lines of course, so i believe the logic board is fine and it should be the t-con. However my TV repair knowledge is pretty limited.

I got the broken TV for free so I don't mind spending some cash, I just don't want to waste money by incorrectly purchasing a t-con, only to find out it wasn't the culprit.

Any advice or references would be appreciated

Re: Hisense LEDN55T28GP green and red horizontal lines and increasing white space

Some pictures as well
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X