This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, am a young computer technician trying my hand of different projects to boost my knowledge of tech.

Comment

Hi all, I am from Spain, doing mainly celphone repairs (iphone, samsung) and some videoconsoles.
      Now getting some TV since the tv shop repair closed.
      Of course, I can replace leds and fix PSU but have a little problem with no picture or blinking leds.
      hope I can help on what I know and I am surely gonna ask lots of questions con the TV forum.
      regards.

Comment

Hello

I am John from London. Happyu that i fiind such a big comunity of enthusiastics in electronics!

Comment

Hello Everybody my name is Bart, and I am from Poland. I'm in electronics and want to join your community. I like music, computers, retro games. Have a nice weekend.

Comment

Hello everyone, I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina, I love electronics and I'm glad to have found such a forum with the same interests.

Comment

Hello, I have been running an electronics service for over 20 years. Due to the changes that have taken place in electronics, everyone needs support. I think your forum is a good place for this.
              Regards,
              Elektronic1

Comment

Hi!
                Ma regisztráltam és örülök,hogy rátaláltam erre a fórumra.
                Ãœdv. toom

Comment

Hi friends! Troubleshooting a power issue and this forum is very helpful. Good to be here.

Comment

Hello! Marian from Romania, I already found what I needed on this forum and decided to join and maybe help others. Thank you!

Comment

hi all sysadmin for a few years and have dabbled in hardware since 97 or so

Comment

Hi all! Eric from Canada. Looking to get expert advice about hardware repairs, mostly LED TVs

Comment

Hi,I don't even know what I'm doing,how to post,or anything else ,but I have a will to learn, just start for hobie,pretending that I'm fixing things,but I need help from more experience friendly oriented people, I heard from Paul Daniels from which I buy his software to help me better understand the schematics and things,and follow his advice that this is the place to share all of knowledge, but seems to me like I'm locked, can't send a message or anything, pls if you can help me become a better in this,tks

Comment

By the way,my name is Sasho,I'm from upstate New York

Comment

Hello to all users here.
                              Im sewren from philippines , 41 years old and im a cellphone technician.
                              iwant to lear repairing pc and laptop thay why im here
                              Im so glad that I have found this forum.

Comment

Thanks for accepting me, I am a bicycle mechanic who tries to repair everything. I help my friends when they have problems with their computer hardware or software. My IT skills are not the best. Right now I am stuck with problems with the Bios of my Thinkbook laptop, that's why I registered here.

Comment

hey all , newbie here from south africa , this looks like a great site to be a part of , i enjoy fiddling and want to know or learn more about electronics and diagnosis of faults , mainly with regards to lcd type tv repairs , hobbies include helicopter building and flying , and my primary income source is automotive maintenance and repairs
                                  Cheers

Comment

Hi I’m Diego. I’m trying to figure out how to play with electronic stuff

Comment

Hi all, sorry that I don't want to mention my name. I am from Australia and work as a software engineer. I came across this awesome website when trying to repair a battery charging issue in a Acer Spin laptop. To my surprise, I found the schematic for this laptop which is very helpful. My best wish to everyone.

Comment

Hi @ll, I'm Eduard from Bavaria, it's nice to be here, I'm 66 years young! Time for change.
                                        cyl

Comment

Hi all, really glad to be here, nice to be amongst like minded people.

Comment

Working...
                                          X