This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello folks, I am Kurt, and just learning electronics. Old guy~!

Comment

Hi every one, I am new here I hope I can Help and can find also some solutions, thank you very much.

Comment

hi hola, am new to this forum i would like to say am glad to be here, though i didnt directly get here myself i was searching for a schmatic diagram for a pc am working on. but over all its lovely to have a place where i feel my fellow species (tech gurus) interact and trive. so i will move on now to finish my repairs on the hp 430 g3 motherboard that brought me here toodles.

Comment

Hi every one,i am cibil

Comment

Hi everyone,
            I occasionally repair electronics and found useful stuff on these forums, so I thought I would post some boardviews that could help others.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm new in the forum and I love to repair laptops, especially, thinkpads. Btw, I have 2 models (x230 and) t400

Comment

Hello everyone. Found this forum when researching common TV repairs. Looks like a great community and look forward to learning and contributing.

Comment

Hello. My name is Viktor. I'm from Ukraine. I am an electronic engineer. I have been repairing electronics all my life. I still love programming, but I have little knowledge in this area. my first computer zx spectrum. And now I repair laptops. In connection with recent events, I live in Germany, buy laptops and try to repair them. Although all tools and materials remained in Ukraine. I will be happy to find like-minded people and friends

Comment

Hi there, I'm from the US and I'm a retro game enthusiast. I have a Dell 2007FPB with a weird dark spot on it and I was going to open it up and give it a clean but was looking to view the teardown images you shared. These lead me to learn that the soundbar I have is a ticking time-bomb and might need to be recapped and soon! Thanks for the great resources.

Comment

Hello!
                      I have 5 years of experience in copy repair, and usually try to fix things before they go in the bin. I have mixed success with that. I am here with a specific LCD repair that has humbled me. Thanks for reading! :-)

Comment

Hi.greetings to all, have a great day

Comment

Hi.good morning and a big greeting to all.
                          I have decided to want to be a member of this great community of BadCaps, I hope to be well received and receive the help that I might need. A big greeting in advance and many thanks to all.

Comment

Hi all , I started out in audio \ video repairs in the 80's , working for local companies , after 20+yrs decided on a change (domestic market had gone to throw away or complete panel change ) .I enjoy working to component level . so then moved into commercial laundry equipment 20yrs . Am now enjoying retirement fixing various electronics for family & friends.

Comment

hola, me llamo josé y soy de la ciudad de guatemala, y estoy muy agradacido con la pagina

Comment

Hello Everyone.

Comment

Greetings everyone..!

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                    I'm Cedric, from France, and I work as a maintenance tech for an audio rental company

Comment

Hello My name is eugenio and I'm from spain. I'm an RF engineer but I have ended here because my laptop is dead and I don't want to buy a new one. I'm sure I can fix it but I need to find schematics for it so google brought me here ;-)
                                      Cheers

Comment

Hejsan.
                                        Ny medlem sen några minuter tillbaka. Har en Dell jag behöver hjälp med och däfrör förde google mig hit, och hoppas att kunna finna svar här.

Tack på förhand.

Comment

Hello to everybody, my name is Manuel im from Canary Island, and I have to say that my English its not really good, as long as I understand almost everything that you wrote, its not my mother language.
                                          I'm from Canary Island, I have studied several thing like, Naval engineering, informatics and telecommunication.

Comment

Working...
                                          X