This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello - this seems like a useful resource.

Comment

Hopefully, I've made my "howdy" intro when I originally started my account here, but old age & VA medication has me on the short bus these days.

Thanks for the add!

Comment

hello, everyone! im Tiago since 1996s. formed in game development but love hardware, studying for my own

Comment

Hi all!
          My name is Lorenzo and I'm from Italy. I'm not a pro but I'm an enthusiast about electronics and I happened here looking for solutions to repair a TV.
          Have a nice day!

Comment

Hello. I'm an electronics amateur. A friend once brought me a computer monitor to see if I could fix it. I opened it up and found some bad caps, replaced them with ones I had on hand and fixed the monitor! Now I have a big screen tv that suddenly quit. I disassembled it to see if any caps were bad, but visibly, all are good. Hoping I can find some help here. Thanks for adding me!

Comment

Hi, I'm steve 🤚
              Been lurking for quite some time, on and off, thought I better say hello. I have be fascinated with all things radio for as long back as I can remember and in order to get my Ham radio licences, I needed to learn. I thought I would learn enough to get my my licences but now it's become my main hobby 👍
              I enjoy reading through the forum posts, there is plenty to learn for me.

Keep up the good work

Comment

Hey my name is Sebastian
                I‘m an Guy from Germany who loves to repair electronics.
                I have everything from a microscope to a thermal imaging camera in my room and I d like to join this community because this forum was always a good start if I didn't no what to do next.

Comment

Hi guys!

New to this world, new to this forum, total newbie.

Based in Edinburgh and trying to get into micro soldering in order to stop saying stuff like "If there's an issue with the motherboard, there's nothing I can do", or "well, since your board won't start, there's no way I can get your data back". I don't have an academic background and have been learning about computers mostly by experience...

I know it's gonna be a long journey but hopefully, with a little patience and many stupid questions, I'll get there!

Glad to have joined!

Comment

Hi! Just found this forum! Seems cool!

Comment

Hi, I'm Ricardo, a telecommunications engineer, in my work with my team we solve electronic and system computer problems. Thank for the opportunity to learn from you people and share some of me. Have a great day!

Comment

Hi, i found this forum when looking for some information regarding bios unlocks. Seems like a great place for all stuff related to hardware.

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm a phone repair tech trying to learn how to fix laptop boards (mainly). Best forum I could find is this one. Thanks!

Regards

Comment

Hi to all I'm diman11 from Italy, I'm glad to be here.
                            regards

Comment

Hello, everyone, have a good day and successful repairs!

Comment

Hello everyone, always enjoy getting in on these tech forums. Looks like there is lots of good info and knowledgeable people here. I'm a Canadian guy who likes to tamper with old discarded laptops and computers looking to get better at the component level repairs.

Comment

hello all

Comment

Hi all

The information on this website seems to be impressive to say the least!

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm trying my best to learn many things about hardware and repair old computers and components for my friends and family, there's a lot of useful info in this forum, thank you all for making it possible!

Comment

Hello, my name is Mehran. I studied electronics since I was a child. I was very interested in electronics and devices. I was always at home looking for documents to check the devices. Now I accidentally came across the laptop search site. I will be happy to get to know all my friends better

Comment

Hi everyone. My name is Kaycy and am have been repairing electronics as part of my job.

Comment

Working...
                                          X