This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

HI all. My Name is Thorsten and I´m from Germany.
    I am 45 Years old. I´m working as an IT-Admin for about 19 Years.
    Mostly Windows, Active Directory and Software-Support.

Comment

Hey everyone, my name is Balint and I've taken an interest in tinkering (wouldn't call it repairing yet) w/ electronics. I have a degree in Finance, so I'm probably missing a lot of the basics, but fortunately there are a lot of great youtube channels catering to those with great ambitions.
      If I could, I probably would leave finance to repair electronics for a living.
      Nice to meet all of you!

Comment

Hello Everyone!
        I'm from Czech and i would like to join this community!
        My english isn't that good.. But i think i can live with that xD

Best regards!

Comment

Hello everyone,
          I am located in France now, after a while in Hong Kong.
          I am starting to try to repair my laptops (old macbook air and 2019 macbook pro) and starting to improve my soldering skills. My first post will be what I found trying to fix my macbook pro 15" A1990.

Comment

Originally posted by petabyte View Post

so what's your story ? come on.. give it up..
            Hi everyone, my Nickname ist Obiknobi (from Obi wan and the German Word for garlic)
            I repair and (try) to unlock Hardware that ist brought to me. I do PCs Laptops Smartphones and E cigarettes. Im currently getting started with the ch(eap)431 programmer to get the dumps. I will try to lesen how to clear the passwords myself but for now im mainly Here because i need Help with that. Im Happy this Site exists and it hast already helped me a Lot.
            Sincerely obiknobi

Comment

Hey hey first 2023 newbie here! Glad to have found a place of fellow tinkerers and I hope to learn some things and try to share my knowledge as well.

Comment

Hello guys
                I want to tell you what sections which I worked before
                and I'll be happy to help any one when I can

Professional experience in electronic maintenance of laptops and desktop computers ( logic board repair based on schematics )

Hands on experience of milling CNC machines, Turning CNC machines, Wood CNC machines, Sparks machines EDM, Wire cutting machines EDM, Cutting and marketing Laser machines, Fiber and CO2 laser machines, Main house appliances machines ,computer issues with hardware and OS related problems.[fast skilled professional hands/high quality of services]

hope we can improve our knowledge together...

Comment

Hi all. My name is Wlodzimierz. I'm doing electronic repairs for 10 years and happy to be here

Comment

Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-06-2023, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Hello, my name is Anders and are originally from Stockholm in Sweden but live on the country for some years, are in th 50:th years old and work in physical security business and have an hobby to extend my understanding for basic electronics and how to repair things.
                      Best regards Anders

Comment

hi there, my name is Igor, i'm a student with computer repair passion. i'm attending the CS course at university here, in italy. Thx to all in advantage for your support!

Comment

Hi, everyone! My name is Kam and I live in Houston, TX. I only have working knowledge of computers, and feel absolutely dumb being here with you all! Thanks for having me 😊

Comment

Hello, My name is Jorge. I Live in Katy Tx. I am mostly a computer tech but I dabble in phones. I am trying to learn about TV's.

Comment

Hello community, Badcaps. My name es Animal, I'm new to the forum and I'm just starting out in the world of computer repair. I hope you can help me increase my knowledge as well as repair my laptop that does not give light on the screen: Lenovo IdeaPad 3-15ITL6 NHS460 HS560 HS760 NM-D471.

Comment

Hello. Prince here. I am from South Africa. Trying my hands on repairing motherboards. We do not have a lot of technicians here who are able to repair motherboards. I hope this forum will be a great help to me and also hoping to share my experience along the way.

Comment

Hi! I'm Mark from the Twin Cities, Minnesota. I'm a librarian, registrar, and instructor (New Testament Greek). I play guitar and like to fix things of all kinds, including electronics. I joined today because I'm looking for a schematic that I cannot seem to find.

Comment

Hello. I'm Goran from Croatia. I'm mechanical engineer and like to fix electronics. Sometimes i get stuck somwhere and i need help about some circuits and components

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm excited to learn from these forums!

Comment

Hello, My name is Lou and I am a Linux diehard who has been using it as a primary OS since 2007. I also do minor electronic repairs. I am currently in the process of resurrecting my Associates degree at my local college after I had to abandon it in favor of oddjobs that pay the bills.

Comment

Working...
                                          X