This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi Im Ariel Jickain Id sign up to this forum to find interesting things in repairing coputers...

Comment

Hello I am from The Highlands of Scotland hoping to learn and share .

Comment

Hello everyone.
        Cheers from Brazil. 36 years old. Just completed a technical course in Electronics and I'm here mainly to learn and, hopefully, to help anyone someday.
        Fixed simple things with simple problems over the years and now trying to take a leap forward in more complex stuff.
        Thanks for accepting me.

Comment

Hello,

Came across this forums when I googled for N64 power supply fault and this was the only place that carried any technical information on my particular power brick.

Hello everyone

Comment

HELLO ALL. I'M glad to be here

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm interested in electronics and I post to get unrestricted access.

Comment

Hi everyone.
                I'm an IT student from Hungary.
                I like programming, but what i more love is making broken electrical stuffs working again.

Comment

Hi everyone!
                  Regards from Poland

Comment

New to the forum, old to electronics....always loved electronics...
                    Physician, ham radio operator, firm believer in right to repair...
                    Love tools, power tools, test equipment
                    first computer was Comodore 128 with the 1541 disk drive and 300 baud modem!
                    CompuServe was how I connected to the world back then, lol.
                    Now I am into the Christmas Lights hobby and playing with Surface mount chips...always learning. This forum is helping me repair my SAMSUNG LN52A550 TV!
                    SWEET to have friends here!

Comment

Hello, my name Carlos Montesdeoca I am an Engineer in Electronics, due to the pandemic the jobs decreased in relation to Telecommunications I am doing laptop and cell phone repairs since I am passionate about electronics.

Comment

Please I need the boardview diagram of the DA0ST6MB6E0 board.

Comment

Hi to all, my name is Dominic. I live in davao city, Philippines. I'm a mobile phone and laptop technician..

Comment

Hi there from germany, my name is Markus. Just trying to repair broken stuff. ��

Comment

Hello All

My name is Fernando from Spain. I enjoy electronics repair. BadCaps is full of information and great people

Comment

Hello to all! My name is Vasyl from Ukraine.

Comment

greetings!

Hi guys, recently joined here. I m from London, running small but pretty busy Sales/Repairs shop. Mainly bulk Apple Mac (all years).. looking forward to liaise and colab and learn more.
                                  thank you

Comment

Hello World

Comment

Hi, my name is Imzy, I came across this thread while working on my machine. I decided to ask technical question her. Thankyou

Comment

Hello!

Needed some advice on MOSFET's and joined this forum.

/Søren

Comment

Hi. I need help with some issues i have.

Comment

Working...
                                          X