This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, my name is Mike. I'm just a tinkerer and novice. Learning as I go.

Comment

Hi Guys.

My name is Patrick. Iam located in Germany, lower saxony.
      Married. 2 kids and Iam going to hit the big 40 this year.

In the past I was main focused on OCA refurbishment for all kind a panels, but especially iP and Samsung screens. Chiplevel I d say Iam a rookie but ll never stop learning in eating informations and practice.

Glad to found this amazing forum with all its massive input and knowledge.

Thanks for that 2 all of u guys.

Comment

Hi all,
        My name is Alexandre. I live in france and since i'm a kid, I love to repair things !
        I just discovered this forlum which sounds like a gold mine
        My first mission, try repairing my old macbook which is dying slowy... Hope I can make it !
        Thanks !!!

Comment

Hello

heard about this forum by the guy from the "Lern electronics repair" YT chanel.
          hope that forum is friendly like he seems to be

Comment

Hello!
            I'm here because my Linksys PAP2 won't work anymore and Google guided me
            I'm happy to see that huge forum with a lot of knowledge!

Comment

Hi This is Arnab I came across this website when I searching for my bios bin. This is a great community so far. Thanks to all.

Comment

hi all, i am alias from the Netherlands and an new here and searching for a solution for my Mac m1. love the knowledge here that I read in the forum.

Comment

Hello Im new hope to find some great info here

Comment

What a great place for the pro and amateur alike.
                    I am Rinus, a retired professional photographer with a background of formal trade education in the Netherlands and 4 years as AirForce Photographer in an Comm. and Armament Tech Squadron.
                    Yup I built a first generation FM Multiplex (Stereo) Tuner in 1960. Aluminum base hand cut openings for the tubes and coils and tunable ferrite cores and everything that went with it.
                    I have always repaired various types of audio and TV systems. I even got my first capacitor shock from a BW TV tube. You do this only once! 24K volts and no feeling for a day in my left hand.
                    After retiring my Photography career and fixing my broken TV (Samsung capacitors) I realized this is something to sink my teeth in.
                    I am sure I have seen 150 YouTude videos and have fixed many TVs I hope to gather more knowledge and share some of my experiences. I am still a rookie but feel comfortable around all of this.
                    Thanks for having this great web site

Comment

Just stopping by to say hi new member to the soldering gang

Comment

Hi new, just read my message and saw to get my full access we had to write here, my bad took so long..lol

29 years old, I.T. professional

Comment

Hello Everybody from Italy!!

Comment

Hi, hey and hello

Comment

hello world

Comment

Hi every one,

I am David from France, i am prettry new to this wolrd of fixing things, I want to learn how to repair motherboard and graphic cards, only has an hobby.

Comment

Have a nice day!

Comment

Hi

Comment

hi

Comment

My name is Cos and have been in Electronics since 1968. I have been off and on with repairs and new technology . Im in USA and enjoy fixing PA systems, computers, TVs..... You name it, but I find it very hard to find info (schematics for all that I mentioned) WE used to use SAMS photofacts .

Comment

I’m eric I’m a system integrator and tech avid guy who’s curios about how devices work, always eager to learn, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X