X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all.

I'm a Mac nut in need for help. Looking to identify caps...

Comment

Hello all, I've set off on a journey to remove a bios password from a HP laptop and so far read a lot of helpful posts/messages for similar laptops

Comment

Hello to every one,

Just new here and looking for some help repairing some stuff from my apartment.

Living in Germany close to Frankfurt

Hope to be able to post soon!

Thanks!

Comment

Hello, I would like to introduce myself.
          I have been repairing motherboards for at least 5 years and always find it great to discover and fix other bugs.
          Now I wanted to create a new thread about my Achi IR 6500 (have a bug and wanted to ask for help) and I noticed I had forgotten to write in this thread

Comment

Hello Forum,
            my name is Rammel and I’m from Germany.
            I did my training (german: Ausbildung) as an Electrician and now I’m at the end of studying electrical engineering. I did some repairs yet, but I want to learn more. I think this is the best place to learn now methods!

Comment

Hello everyone, let's get acquainted. My name is Victor. I've been repairing electronics for several years and recently started learning about apple repair

Comment

Hello everyone. I am here because I am interested in electronic and repairing them. I believe in right to repair and would love to see more companies following the same rule.

Comment

Hey, first post. Awesome community with a WEALTH of info. Thanks!

Comment

My name is Tony Cunningham (tcjeep) I'll be 75 years old next week. I've been in electronics all my working life. My eyesight, over the years has not improved and components have got so much smaller. Although I am retired now, I am still very much involved with building projects and odd repairs. I live in New Zealand.

Comment

Hey... New here.. not to the game. Looking for help with component identification.
                      Hope there is a cure!

Comment

A big hello from Denmark!
                        Came across the badcaps.net forum, and since I'm interested in electronics - I've joined.

Currently building a BGA rework controller from scratch, and found a lot of interesting stuff here well worth some studying.

Looking forward to being a part of the community :ø)
                        Thanks!

Comment

Hi,
                          I am Ashan. from sri lanka. I am very new to this field. I am learning from internet. i know I have lot to learn. I hope you all will help me. my ambition is to be a professional in this field. thank you.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello everybody, I am very interested in component level repair I have a little bit of knowledge about analog and digital circuits design as I have a degree on communication and electronics engineering .. I noticed your great forum through some of awesome youtubers , keep the good work

Comment

greetings from Turkey to all electronics volunteers. I am new on repairings and this sources greats for me. thanks to all content providers.

Comment

hello!!!

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello, Looking to improve my hardware and troubleshooting skills. I've done mostly software programming.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                          X