DAH98AMBAD0 Rev D Huawei Matebook No charge need schematic or boardview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAH98AMBAD0 Rev D Huawei Matebook No charge need schematic or boardview

can someone help me? i need schematics or boardview for DAH98AMBAD0 Rev D motherboard Huawei Matebook

Re: DAH98AMBAD0 Rev D Huawei Matebook No charge need schematic or boardview

We don't need no stinkin schematics.

Review the logic board and follow the DCin connector and likely you will see 2 x DCin mosfets -> then the charger IC.

Review the topside markings -> are they the 'BQ' type? Post all markings. Even better if you can post clear close up pictures of this region.

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post
      We don't need no stinkin schematics.

Review the logic board and follow the DCin connector and likely you will see 2 x DCin mosfets -> then the charger IC.

Review the topside markings -> are they the 'BQ' type? Post all markings. Even better if you can post clear close up pictures of this region.
      I was able to check with the thermal camera and as soon as I insert the charger this area becomes very hot for 1/2 seconds, the capacitor is shorted as well as obviously all the following ones
      Attached Files
      Last edited by fanaticgames; 03-27-2023, 07:41 AM.

Comment

US $6.50 | 5-10pcs Marking 6241 Charging protection IC Chip
        https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKzaPzk

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post
          US $6.50 | 5-10pcs Marking 6241 Charging protection IC Chip
          https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKzaPzk
          Great, thanks, i order them, if i remove the first one shorted should it charge? Is this a double charging protection?

Comment

huawei laptop dah98ambad0 rev d

hi i need schematic or boardview for this laptop huawei

board number = dah98ambad0 rev d

Comment

HUAWEI MateBook D 15 AMD - dah98ambad0

Hi,

I have a HUAWEI MateBook D 15 dah98ambad0 rev: D, has a bit of liquid damage, a buck converter exploded, and few missing componentes that I need to identify. I clean the area and remove the buck converter, as well the first cam was short, now there no more short, plugging the ubsc I have 9v on the in of this buck converter.

Can anybody help me identify the components on the left of the tps51396 are, looks like 3 components.

Or if anybody can share a schematic or board view.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by smic717394; 09-22-2023, 03:37 AM.

Comment

I have the schematics
                Attached Files

Comment

thank you my perfect friend

Comment

Working...
                  X