Macbook air a1369 emc2469 boot issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macbook air a1369 emc2469 boot issues

Got a macbook air that fails to boot from any drive be it external or internal. It just shuts down when the progress bar is about 25%. After it's off i can turn it on normally with the power button. I tried flashing a clean ME efi but there wasnt any difference. What could be the issue here? I can take measurements on the board if needed. There is a bit of liquid damage on the back of the board. I uploaded it to the drive folder. And also here's the video footage. https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...DzIb6YHjc9RMvh

Re: Macbook air a1369 emc2469 boot issues

Originally posted by eenee View Post
    Got a macbook air that fails to boot from any drive be it external or internal. It just shuts down when the progress bar is about 25%. After it's off i can turn it on normally with the power button. I tried flashing a clean ME efi but there wasnt any difference. What could be the issue here? I can take measurements on the board if needed. There is a bit of liquid damage on the back of the board. I uploaded it to the drive folder. And also here's the video footage. https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...DzIb6YHjc9RMvh
    Please attached the picture using the forum services

and that board need to be cleaned first contact cleaner a mild brush will do. and tryy to update, maybe a corroded solder joint the chip cause this issue

Comment

Originally posted by kalilinux25 View Post
      Please attached the picture using the forum services

and that board need to be cleaned first contact cleaner a mild brush will do. and tryy to update, maybe a corroded solder joint the chip cause this issue
      cleaned with alcohol and no difference. Do you think a solder reflow would help?

Comment

Try booting in safe mode.

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post
          Try booting in safe mode.
          Safe mode booted fine with the screen blacking out constantly. Then I disconnected the ribbon cables one by one and after disconnecting keyboard it booted just fine! Lmao thanks for the replies!

Comment

Working...
          X