X545FB main board rev 2.0 bios and ec needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X545FB main board rev 2.0 bios and ec needed

hi...i search bad cap for any bios and ec for this laptop...asus vivobook R545FJ-BQ078 with mother board ( X545FB main board rev 2.0 ) .....i guess this is first request for this model with 10th generation core i intel cpu....sadly i couldnt find this model in asus site support !!
    its nice of you to share if you have bios and ec for this model.
    thank you.

Re: X545FB main board rev 2.0 bios and ec needed

Originally posted by soso technician View Post
    hi...i search bad cap for any bios and ec for this laptop...asus vivobook R545FJ-BQ078 with mother board ( X545FB main board rev 2.0 ) .....i guess this is first request for this model with 10th generation core i intel cpu....sadly i couldnt find this model in asus site support !!
    its nice of you to share if you have bios and ec for this model.
    thank you.
    post the laptop serial number,your bios backup and pictures of any QR codes or barcode stickers on the motherboard
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      post the laptop serial number,your bios backup and pictures of any QR codes or barcode stickers on the motherboard
      thank you...sorry for delayed respond...internet in my country is a mess these days...i found a bios that it may be the same with what i needed but i dont have knowledge to check that is it the same or not...old.bin is extracted from laptop...the other is downloaded from asus site.
      Attached Files

Comment

thank you...sorry for delayed respond...internet in my country is a mess these days...i found a bios that it may be the same with what i needed but i dont have knowledge to check that is it the same or not...old.bin is extracted from laptop...the other is downloaded from asus site.
        Here's your New Bios file, try it and let me know.
        Serial Number: LAN0CV07W337428.
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
          thank you....i will post the results as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
            thank you so much for your time and sharing...it worked...i havent assemble laptop yet but i have post bios and it booted to bios screen...everything seems fine.

Comment

thank you so much for your time and sharing...it worked...i havent assemble laptop yet but i have post bios and it booted to bios screen...everything seems fine.
              You're Welcome.
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              all donations are welcome,
              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
              >>>>>
              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Asus R545FB_ X545FB rev 2.0
                working 100%
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X