X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Howdy from Wisconsin, USA!

Currently trying to flash a BIOS for a bricked Dell Latitude E7470, good times

Comment

whats up peeps form the Boot, for those that don't know where that is, it's louisiana.

Comment

Hi. My name's Fred ! A brand new froggy ☺
        I live in Reims/France capitale du Champagne.

Comment

Hello,
          This seems like a thoughtful forum. I tend not to join anything- but.. greetings them the maker of THREEDY printers ( with a dead screen!). Perhaps I will be able to contribute in the future.

Comment

First of all, congratulations for this forum which was created 16 years ago! It's really impressive such a specialized forum that stands up to all these years =)

I registered some time ago (probably to look for information for a breakdown, I don't remember) but I hadn't written a message yet.

I work as a computer technician (N2, I diagnose computers, but I only change parts into breakdowns, not electronic components), but in my spare time I am passionate about electronics and I often troubleshoot all kinds of devices for friends, I also design my own electronic projects "from A to Z".

By the way, my next repair is a motherboard problem on a computer because the battery doesn't charge anymore, I saw some very interesting documents on this subject on the forum by the way

I am French, I can read English well but I have more difficulty writing it though, so I hope I can make myself understood!

Comment

Hi, i am Mike from germany, thanks for such a great forum. I hope i can get/give support a little to keep this forum informative

Comment

hi thank you, I'm glad to be a member of your forum.

Comment

hi newbie here!!

Comment

Hi, my name is Roy. Just found this site today and had to join. It seems well rounded and one of the rules is to use proper grammar, full sentences and punctuation! I love it just for that! I'm and old school ET with an Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering Technology that I got back in 1986. Maybe I should change my username to "Legacy" My first electronics job was component level repair of rack-mount Time Division Multiplexers for voice, data and video.

I came here today looking for info on a flatscreen LED TV and posted a reply in https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...011#post884011

So if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

-Roy
                    Last edited by ossroy; 02-26-2019, 09:44 AM. Reason: Additional information

Comment

Hi from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Im a newbie with LED TV with some technical background

Comment

Hello from Canada. I've got fairly far in fixing a tv, but now I'm stuck. Just posting a reply in order to be able to make a new thread.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello to all, good forum, good people!

Comment

Good Day Other Members,
                              I am trying to learn more about repairing various electronic devices. I am a novice, but looking forward to learning. Thank you.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello , my name is Spasoje and I am from Serbia , I fix computers and TVs more then 5 yeares , i hope that i can help with some issues and get helpd with mine , sorry for my rusty english ...

Comment

Hi to everyone

Comment

hola mi nombre es lenin soy de ecuador soy electronico de la secundaria,,, no pude seguir una ingenieria pero siempre sigo actualizandome y estoy aqui por aprender y ayudar en lo que se pueda...
                                      esperando ser un miembro mas.... estoy a las ordenes.

Comment

hello to everyone i'm a technic of a computer shop from italy.

Comment

Hi, I'm a eletronic collector and repair technician from Brazil.
                                          Honestly i'm here because i need help from the pros, but i will try my best to provide this place with useful information to repair nasty stuff. I am going deep into design flaws, trying to address the cause, i really hate when my TV doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
                                          X