Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Elitepad 900 BIOS

Hello,

Is it possible to remove password from my HP Elitepad 900 BIOS dump please?
    Chip Winbond 25X40CLSIG.

Thank you!

Best regards!
    Attached Files

Re: HP Elitepad 900 BIOS

try this one and report result.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ksama View Post
      Hello,

Is it possible to remove password from my HP Elitepad 900 BIOS dump please?
      Chip Winbond 25X40CLSIG.

Thank you!

Best regards!
      It isn`t the full bios only part of it. The other part is probably in the eMMC, you need an eMMC reader/programmer.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Mazorca View Post
        try this one and report result.
        It's working thank you!

Comment

its strange, theres not much difference between the two files .
          Attached Files
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

SMDFlea, Hp unlocker was used, I did not mess with the ME region, I am surprised and happy it worked too.

Comment

Password is stilo on.

Comment

Working bios in english with no bios password
                Attached Files

Comment

hello friend i would like some help to locate the IC to read the BIOS please...

Comment

Originally posted by Jmariano View Post
                    hello friend i would like some help to locate the IC to read the BIOS please...
                    post clear pictures with the motherboard and someone will help you.
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello.
                      My HP ElitePad G1 not install any OS after bio setting update.
                      I need your help

Comment

Originally posted by Schakall View Post
                        Hello.
                        My HP ElitePad G1 not install any OS after bio setting update.
                        I need your help
                        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Comment

HP ElitePad 900 G1

Hi !

I try to remove the BIOS password on a HP ElitePad 900 G1 but the file patched by HPUnlocker don't delete it.

I also try to use RcUnlocker to patch my binary but the .exe constantly return me "mssing unlockable content" (i drag/drop the .bin file to .exe)

Serial number: CND34311TN
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Vesko356; 10-05-2023, 01:49 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Re: HP ElitePad 900 G1

Originally posted by Tomcat01 View Post
                            Hi !

I try to remove the BIOS password on a HP ElitePad 900 G1 but the file patched by HPUnlocker don't delete it.

I also try to use RcUnlocker to patch my binary but the .exe constantly return me "mssing unlockable content" (i drag/drop the .bin file to .exe)

Serial number: CND34311TN
                            try this.
                            Attached Files
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>>
                            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                              try this.
                              work perfectly ! thank you !

I'm begginer with chip flashing and i'm curious to know how the procedure work

i checked my .bin source with yours with HexCmp and i notice a lot of changing in the data, what i did wrong ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomcat01 View Post
                                work perfectly ! thank you !

I'm begginer with chip flashing and i'm curious to know how the procedure work

i checked my .bin source with yours with HexCmp and i notice a lot of changing in the data, what i did wrong ?
                                I took bios from post #8 which is reported as working with no password and put your DMI into it. only works this way in few old laptops, is not a general rule. if you want to learn more about bioses you should read BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools section.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...t=phoenix+bios
                                Last edited by volinakis; 10-06-2023, 09:11 AM.
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                all donations are welcome,
                                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                >>>>>
                                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Working...
                                X