X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eeprom dump thread!

Originally posted by luzmina View Post
    I need bin file for TV Westinghouse Model: DWM32H1G1 using chip MSD3393LUM, attached is the broken bin file, Thanks
    Try.
    Attached Files

Comment

You Fixed it!!! I downloaded the EEPROM bin like 50 times, with freeze and without, always get the same CHKSUM, so it was heavy corrupted. Attached is a picture of the TV working, all menus work fine and the sound too, Thanks
      Attached Files
      Last edited by luzmina; 02-09-2023, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by luzmina View Post
        You Fixed it!!! I downloaded the EEPROM bin like 50 times, with freeze and without, always get the same CHKSUM, so it was heavy corrupted. Attached is a picture of the TV working, all menus work fine and the sound too, Thanks
        Ok., Yes, your dump was badly damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
          Ok.
          accent tv lcd
          viewpia ld-22ieb6 lc-22ieb6 main av l* 22iex6 rev1.4
          main: p070l22m2e8 070922
          cpu : MST97889ALD-LF
          Attached Files

Comment

I put the Emmc dump for a SONY XBR-65X810C in the link below, the file uncompressed is 15GB, I do not think I can uploaded in this forum a file of that size. Any question post it in this thread.
            https://drive.google.com/file/d/14UL...usp=share_link

Comment

I need help of this,I need a dump of SONY LCD TV MODEL:KLV-32R402A SER.NO.4180751 please

Comment

Originally posted by String2016 View Post
                I need help of this,I need a dump of SONY LCD TV MODEL:KLV-32R402A SER.NO.4180751 please
                Main Board 1-888-352-12?
                Dump nand?

Comment

Main Board 1-888-352-12?
                  Dump nand?

yes it is do you have please

Comment

Need a bin dump for my Insignia NS-46l240a13 6MF01001C0 (569MF1101A) which I'm trying to resurrect. It's MX 25L1606L[or L,E,D?]M2I-12G Flash is all FFs. Sorry if it has been posted but I couldn't find the dump using local 'Search'.
                    Last edited by VladC; 03-08-2023, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by String2016 View Post
                      yes it is do you have please
                      Try.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Need a bin dump for my LG 22lg30-ua chassis la85C, or any for the processor LGE1854c. Old dump not available.

Comment

Hello , will it be possible the firmware for this tv , because someone installed a fake firmware , it does not tune channels in any band, hdmi ok
                          Attached Files

Comment

Since I could not find a dump for Insignia NS-46l240a13, I upload a dump for Insignia NS-32l240a13 instead. I lifted it from (almost) the same mainboard which I bought to replace. Should work on both models. Hope it'll help somebody.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by VladC View Post
                              Since I could not find a dump for Insignia NS-46l240a13, I upload a dump for Insignia NS-32l240a13 instead. I lifted it from (almost) the same mainboard which I bought to replace. Should work on both models. Hope it'll help somebody.
                              But your panel diagonals are different, post your native dump (if left) from NS-46l240a13, I'll fix it for you.

Comment

But your panel diagonals are different, post your native dump (if left) from NS-46l240a13, I'll fix it for you.
                                Picture looks like the right size though. Maybe this info is stored in the T-con (original). I suspect there's a problem inside the glass. The original dump is not available, the flash is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by VladC View Post
                                  Picture looks like the right size though. Maybe this info is stored in the T-con (original). I suspect there's a problem inside the glass. The original dump is not available, the flash is dead.
                                  No, in the firmware for a specific panel, remote control, backlight current, ... is located on the motherboard.

Comment

hi I need dump software for 17mb120. can be from any brand or panel.

Comment

hi I need dump software for LG49UF853V-ZE (EAX 66165202)
                                      THANKS

Comment

Dump what, eeprom, emmc?

Comment

sorry for the omission, i mean it eeprom

I would also like for the model LG 55UF8007-ZA ( eax66165204) (eeprom file)
                                          Last edited by g.pol; 03-24-2023, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X