Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schematic

Hi Guys,
    I am in desperate need of a circuit diagram for Fujitsu Siemens plasma model P50XHA-40US main board part number 8118781040 its also used in the 42" version. I have low voltage to edid chip should be 5 volts but I only get 3.29 volts on pin 8 of 24co2. I fitted a used board and tv working on hdmi from an android box but no hdmi on Sky satelite box. The volts are still still low on replacement so fault is probably on another board but difficult to trace source of supply.

Kind Regards
    Bill

Re: Schematic

Are you sure 3.3 volts is wrong, the board does have a 3.3 LDO regulator on it.

Comment

Thanks for your reply RJ the datasheet on 24c02 states that a minimum of 4.5 volts is needed for this chip to work and also when I removed the original short circuit chip I got a reading of 5 volts but when I tried a chip with a dump from a Samsung 50"it gave me 3.29 so I am assuming something on 5 volt supply has gone high resistance.

Comment

Most EEPROMs appear to be 3.3V running. Whose make is the IC.
        Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Thanks Dick I had another look at ST 24c02 datasheet and that make has supply range of 3 to 5 volts so maybe barking up the wrong tree here.What put me off was I got a reading of five volts with original chip removed. Anyway I had copied the replacement chip and loaded onto new chip in original board but got no hdmi at all. With the replacement board the tv gives me hdmi on an android box but nothing on sky box. If I could get schematics I could be sure voltage was ok and rule that out. Its strange that replacement is not working properly also so that is my dilemma. I have a circuit which uses the same Hdmi processing chip SIl 9993 fed with 3.3 v and 24C02 which is fed with 5v so Im confused as to which is correct.

Comment

Working...
          X