Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dell optiplex 3090 bios issue please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dell optiplex 3090 bios issue please help!!

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
    One of these files should fix your Problem.
    Thank you sir

Comment

Need bios unlock file
      Serial no. : CB26KN3

Along with the steps please.
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-03-2023, 01:58 AM.

Comment

DELL OPTİPLEX 3090 CHDP9N3 there is a bios password does anyone have a solid file

Comment

Help dell optiplex 3090 need absolute computrace to disable, but it is locked in the bios,

Service Tag: CR294K3

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Need help dell 3090 mini absolute lock hope someone can help tnx...
            Service tag: 60SPVP3
            Attached Files

Comment

Up

Comment

Good day can anyone remove Absolute in my dell 3090

Service Tag: 7MJW6L3

THANKS in advance.. Your help is truly appreciated.

Comment

Upload backup bios, i will help you, i found a way by myself

Comment

Thank you sir @Arrow16..Here is my back up file thanks alot.

Service Tag: 7MJW6L3
                    Attached Files

Comment

Giv feedback... Enjoy
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow16 View Post
                        Giv feedback... Enjoy
                        Thank you very much sir..I will test it later..Cheers, God Bless...

Comment

Giv feedback... Enjoy
                          Good eve sir Arrow16, thanks for the firmware I test it but still have absolute enable ..

Comment

Here try give feedbacl
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here try give feedbacl
                              Thank you sir it works I permanently disable the Absolute..Thanks you very much sir,..pm kita sir,thanks

Comment

Good Eve Sir,

How could i create a back up file (bin) bios for optiplex 3090 micro.

Comment

help bios password issue, Dell OptiPlex 3090 Small Form Factor.

Servis TAG: F9DP9N3
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by skymoon83; 07-11-2023, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. I have an admin password locked Optiplex 3090 Micro and was able to extract the locked bios with a CH341a and a SOP16 clip.

Would be really nice if one could unlock my Bios file.

Kind regards, Elmotastic
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by elmotastic View Post
                                      Hi,

Hope you are doing well. I have an admin password locked Optiplex 3090 Micro and was able to extract the locked bios with a CH341a and a SOP16 clip.

Would be really nice if one could unlock my Bios file.

Kind regards, Elmotastic
                                      1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                                      Attached Files
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                      all donations are welcome,
                                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                      >>>>>
                                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by skymoon83 View Post
                                        help bios password issue, Dell OptiPlex 3090 Small Form Factor.

Servis TAG: F9DP9N3
                                        1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                                        Attached Files
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                        all donations are welcome,
                                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                        >>>>>
                                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by jhaydee14 View Post
                                          Good Eve Sir,

How could i create a back up file (bin) bios for optiplex 3090 micro.
                                          Just a short summary what worked for for my dump. I purchased a SOP16 test clip and soldered the eight wires to it. Actually I purchased another one pre-wired that did not create a stable dump.

With an CH341a Pro set to 3.3V I was able to create a dump with flashrom on Linux and write the patched one. I had to remove all components from the board.

The wiring was simply taken from the chips datasheet:
                                          https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...0d14ff4525.pdf
                                          Attached Files
                                          Last edited by elmotastic; 07-11-2023, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X