• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone.

Comment

I'm having to create a new username as I've been blocked after reporting spam !

Comment

Peace be upon you, I am a brother from Algeria and I want to join this beautiful forum and I love electronics

Comment

Hello all, found this forum by chance. was looking for info on Samsung TV power supply. I'm now retired, but do volunteer at our local repair cafe, information here will be most useful.

Comment

Hi everybody!
            I started very young as an electronics hobbyist, and - for a while - I've also been studying it; even if my life took me to other professional interests, I kept being enthusiastic with electronics. Now I am retired from work and I can finally go back to my origins... ;-)

Comment

hi

Comment

hello everyone

Comment

Looks like I'll follow the leader too- lol

Been in computer repair for around 6 years. Cell phone repair is also a thing of mine.

I am wanting to dig deeper into the field as the norm of screen replacements and charge ports are getting boring.

I just got a new microscope and I am already tackling board repairs. (of course starting off small)

I do need help with that btw lol. I have a macbook a1466 i am trying to identify a part and where to purchase it Digi Key cannot help they dont have it.

all i know is its located around the cpu and on it its "NExAV7"

Comment

Just joined this forum after doing a debug/repair search on some audio equipment.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                      I'm new around here as a member but have been reading a lot from the forum for a long time now.
                      You already helped me fixing a lot of stuff.
                      Thank you very much keep the great work.
                      Now i have my own, and will share my knowledge from what i have learned so i can help other people to.
                      I am 39 years old and love to do repair in my free time.
                      So lets go to work!
                      See you around.

Comment

I am obsessed with fixing the unfixable and overlycomplex regardless of time consumption. It never hurts to consult someone who knows more than you about something to collaborate.

Comment

Hi, I'm Ivan 😆
                          Video editor / DIT (film industry) professionally.. But hobby is electronics and trying to make things that I need instead of buying them..
                          My first pet was amiga512 which is my new obsession at the time.. 😆
                          And what else.. learning all my life always something new.. cest la vie!
                          Thanks everyone on this forum 😀

Comment

Hello everyone just,registered,been in the bussines for last 5 years, hope to learn more
                            You already helped me fixing a lot of stuff.
                            Thank you very much keep the great work.

Comment

Hello everyone here, i an a noob and just try to learn some stuff.
                              i like electronics and try to learn how to fix stuff.

Comment

Hi, everybody I would like to learn more about diagnosing and repairing faulty tv. Hopefully add to the archive of information, definitely the best site for for electronics.

Comment

Here trying to find the difference between two caps with same basic specifications, but different heights, from the same brand, on the same board...

Comment

Good day. I've come here to listen and learn. I'm going to try and revive my faithful Vizio TV with a white screen and suspected toasted cap. It took about a year to fully give up.

Comment

Hi
                                      I'm from Nantes, France. I Started electronics two years ago. I like to repair various objects to give them a new life. Lamps, keyboards, TV, phones, video projectors ...

Comment

Hello from Northampton, United Kingdom!

I like to repair electronics, especially TVs given away for free by people who would rather buy a new one than repair it.

Comment

Hello , name is REDD , glad to be here,,

Comment

Working...
                                          X