Phillips 48PFF5021/T3 48in TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phillips 48PFF5021/T3 48in TV

I dont have this in my hands yet but was curious if anybody has seen this. He says it powers on then shuts down after 2 minutes. In the pic it has text that reads remain time 2 minutes.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-06-2021, 04:36 AM.

Re: Phillips 48in

Perhaps it's because there is no input signal so the set automatically powers down or the sleep timer is set.
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

I dont think I could get that lucky, gonna pick it up this weekend so we shall see.

Comment

I did get luck on one occaision. The set had an on/off switch at the rear and someone had switched it off and that was the only problem.

Comment

Well this is a new one, maybe brought over from China. It was in English and I stupidly did a reset and now all Chinese. Need to order remote for it , buttons are finicky.
          Attached Files

Comment

Screen image
            Attached Files

Comment

are there side buttons ?

Comment

Yeah buttons on bottom, they were kinda working before reset. Had to be pushed several time to get response but no response not in the language.

Comment

Well finally got it back to English and seems to be running fine, I got it for my travel trailer and I guess China uses a different connector then coxial. Any idea if I can get an adapter for it use antenna.
                  Attached Files

Comment

So out of curiousity wht was it shutting down after 2 mins.?

Comment

The adaptor could be "9.5mm PAL TV Connector to F Female Antenna Connector/RF Connector for CATV"
                      https://cz-cable.en.made-in-china.co...-for-CATV.html

Comment

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post
                        So out of curiousity wht was it shutting down after 2 mins.?
                        It was some kinda timer but I went through the menus and couldn't find were to change it. That's why I tried the reset. No time limit now.

Comment

I guess if I want to watch Asian shows I am all set, could I flash it to English software?
                          Attached Files

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24661

Post the model name/number so that your thread title can be edited

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

End up just recouping my money to some one that can appreciate it. Now on the search for another project. Thanks for the help as always.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X