This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello for everyone , this is my first post so i am glad to be part of your community !

Comment

Hello
      Greetings to all from Serbia.

Comment

Hello, newbie here. Have an lg plasma that is driving me nuts and trying to figure out whats wrong. Hope to talk to all the experts on here.

Have a great day!!

Comment

hi guys, i decided to register on this forum as i find this forum very helpful, i have been trying for quiet some time to learn on fixing computers and macbooks, lots on posts on this forum are very helpful and people also i find they are helpful and some time for free as well, this is quiet helpful for some of us, so i would like to thank anyone who helps out

regards m gjini

Comment

Hi all! As a software guy I've always been interested in hardware but have never had time to learn. My favorite audio receiver started distorting so now it is time to fix it. A couple caps look bulged so now I have a solid use case (and excuse/justification) to learn.
            I look forward to learning and contributing as I am able!
            -Derek

Comment

Hi to everybody. I decided to join the forum because with my first visit in this site, even not as member yet, I already found help!!! I am a hobbyist in general electronics and in computers hardware with almost 30 years of experiences and 30 years continued learning. All those years I used to use internet to find solutions in the difficulties that I faced while pleasing my hobby. Now, as I am already retired from work, but not from my hobby, I have enough free time to share my experiences that I have collect all those years, while I search for help at the difficulties that I face.
              See all of you around
              Franco_gr

Comment

New here, typically doing cap swap outs on old arcade monitors and game pcb's.

Comment

Hi All.

Looking forward to gaining some insight from this forum!

Comment

I am here to see if I can fix my Infinity PS-12 sub.

Comment

Hi all my first computer ever was a vic20 then a Commodore 64 then probably my favourite a Amiga 500 which was light years Better then onto pcs a 386 486 Pentium laptops nowadays a tablet much quicker for general stuff and i use a laptop or pc for more serious stuff I was a pc computer repair guy for 14 years more so pc builds virus scans blown psus changing out motherboards not fixing them!

Still it comes in handy now and then always loved electronics soldering and things tech related great forum by the way and I look forward to having a good root around. Hoping to improve on my fault finding skills on pcbs readin schematics etc, which aren't great. Yet!.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself to this forum. My name is Ruben, I am 23 years old and living in the Netherlands. I studied mechanical engineering for two years before I quit and started civil management.

I can describe myself as adventurous, an 'all-rounder' and always try to resolve my problems on my own if possible. Yet I am able and willing to cooperate and stand open for criticism.

The reason I want to join this forum is to repair my broken TV and thus research the way to do this.

So far my introduction if anyone wants to know more about me I am obliged to respond your PM. (:

SydneyS

Comment

Nice to be part for one of best forum I know.
                          Regards from Italy

Francesco

Comment

Hi everyone at Badcaps.
                            Thank you for the opportunity to join your community.
                            I'm sure it will be an enjoyable and informative place to participate in.

Thanks again.

Comment

Hi everyone. In search for infinite wisdom I ended up here.
                              Let's see where it will take us

Comment

Hi,
                                I'm Icenesis. I started, at the time on a new Tandy that had an 8088 cpu . learning to program batch files and writing simple to fairly complex system operating files. I took architectural and civil engineering. Later progressed to learning electronics and operating my own TV/VCR repair shop. Computers were always a first choice. Even so, I'm still learning as I think we all have to take that dip now and again because of the Moore's law. People are saying it's now dead or dying. Personally, I think it's taking a slight bypass and will return with double of itself.

Comment

A forum is like a big community, when you come in you have to introduce yourself ....
                                  I live in Tuscany (Italy), I have two beautiful daughters already adult and I have many passions, too many for the short time that the work leaves me with a clear mind.
                                  The great passions come to those who are curious, to those who love to understand how things work, who is not satisfied with just "a smattering".
                                  Judging by the posts I see here, I'm in good company and I think I'll find a way to tap into experiences, technique and maybe make a small contribution, if only I could find the time!
                                  For thirty years I have been managing a group of engineers who design and produce medical equipment, mainly laser, and the problem of electronics is always "between the feet" to make us excited or angry depending on whether we can solve it ....
                                  Stefano

Comment

Hi, I'm new and just figuring out how this forum works. Looks full of useful information, hopefully can sort out some old broken stuff with this help.

Comment

obrigado topcat pela orientação a respeito da regra do grupo.
                                      espero poder contribuir com meus amigos do grupo.
                                      mais uma vez venho agradecer a todos do grupo que me aceitaram.

Comment

Hello. I like to repair stuff. This is very useful site, so had to join up.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Melvin from Charlotte, I have a degree in Electrical Engineering. I freelance as a TV repairman and love some of the knowledge that is shared here. Hope I can add a little experience of my own to aid someone in troubleshooting electronics.

Comment

Working...
                                          X