Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Celsus DLED50272FHDCNTD no picture

Panels dead Tcon wont fix cof driver fails on either side
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Hmm some conflicting information in this thread, really hope the panels not dead, although knowing my luck it will be, still waiting on Tcon it hasnt came in todays post.

Comment

we all fault find differently i guess and other members may have seen this issue before but as your tcon was missing some voltages it needs, you have nothing to loose in trying a replacement even if it rules it out as being faulty its a cheap enough part and hey if does not fix the issue you know what parts you can re sell on if you want too until you try the new one who knows really.

Comment

T Con came, fitted, no different

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
            You were right pal, wish yad commented before I ordered a Tcon, cost me 4 quid that 😂😂

Comment

I have found the lcd panels can drag down the voltages on the TCON board. If you are lucky it may be a shorted ceramic capacitor on the lcd panel, so worth a try before you scrap the screen to check them for any shorts. If you find a short take a picture of it before removing with reference to size and position and then remove the capacitor. If you get an image come up on the screen then you can replace the ceramic cap.
              Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by cheeky2 View Post
                I have found the lcd panels can drag down the voltages on the TCON board. If you are lucky it may be a shorted ceramic capacitor on the lcd panel, so worth a try before you scrap the screen to check them for any shorts. If you find a short take a picture of it before removing with reference to size and position and then remove the capacitor. If you get an image come up on the screen then you can replace the ceramic cap.
                Good luck
                Too late m8 its stripped n scrapped

Comment

Sorry too hear the tcon didnt fix the issue. i have found lately i can get a lot better money by stripping tvs down and selling parts separately even the stand and screws and parts like the remote control pcb from the tv even the ribbon cables sell at good prices and led strips fetch good prices too.

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
                    Sorry too hear the tcon didnt fix the issue. i have found lately i can get a lot better money by stripping tvs down and selling parts separately even the stand and screws and parts like the remote control pcb from the tv even the ribbon cables sell at good prices and led strips fetch good prices too.

Ive found the same tbh m8, however this TV I just wanted to use myself in the bedroom

Comment

not sure if you look on facebook market place, some really good bargains too be had also worth placing a add saying you will buy non working tvs i have had good luck lately doing this i will even collect smashed screen tvs if local and are free/very cheap i part them out and resell boards/parts never had a return yet touch wood.

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
                        Hi reece hope your keeping well, are you still doing tv repairs or concentrating/busy with other stuff ,miss your youtube videos etc, they have been helpful with a fair few repairs.

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
                          Hi reece hope your keeping well, are you still doing tv repairs or concentrating/busy with other stuff ,miss your youtube videos etc, they have been helpful with a fair few repairs.
                          Last time I heard from him, he started an apprenticeship at an electronic engineering company and has no time to take repair jobs.

Comment

Thats good hes got a apprenticeship and dealing with electronics still.

Comment

Working...
                            X