Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Files/apps from USB to Android tv BOX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transfer Files/apps from USB to Android tv BOX?

Hi guys; i've been pulling my hair out cause i can't figure out how to download files from USB stick to local Android storage,

Re: Transfer Files/apps from USB to Android tv BOX?

copy & past with the file manager.

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
      copy & past with the file manager.
      Thanks stj;i want to do that but how,on pc is piece of cake here i don't know how,do you have detail text how to go about it,thanks

Comment

^ Install ghost commander file manager. Its a great app, first built in the 2.3.3 days, its been maintained since and works well. two panel file manager.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...stsq.commander
        Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by goontron View Post
          ^ Install ghost commander file manager. Its a great app, first built in the 2.3.3 days, its been maintained since and works well. two panel file manager.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...stsq.commander
          Thanks goonntron; i'll keep that in mind,for now i was able to transfer files but don't ask me how,cause i don't know,next time i'll use your advice if i can,thanks

Comment

Hi guys;i want share with you a easy way that i 've learned on how to copy or move files from external USB or Sd card to internal storage on Android TV box with pics;

1. download and install ES FILE EXPLORER from Play Store,
            2. open ES File Explorer
            3. click on External USB/SD drive
            4. Files will be shown
            5. click Holding file til a ticked box shows
            6. go down to the right corner where it says *MORE* a menu will open with
            some options MOVE TO,COPY just click on it and move files or copy to where you want.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X