• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you got Evercon datasheets ?

Capsun's products list.
    http://www.szcapsun.com/en/product.asp
    Mann-Made Global Warming.
    - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
    -
    You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
    -

Comment

I'm not seeing anything that makes sense as a cross reference.
      They make caps to order so presumably who ever orders can have them marked with their own series code.

-
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
      -
      You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
      -

Comment

Originally posted by mockingbird View Post
        Now that we're on the topic of this defunct manufacturer, I have a "GSC" cap, which uses a similar namesake to this Evercon cap, and I would love to know it's official specification:

"E5NK", 16V 470uF.
        Now that I've seen the picture....
        That isn't an NK series.
        E5NK is the date code.

That cap probably dates back to when GSC only had two series and they went by the sleeve color.
        RE was Green.
        LE was Black.
        I think you have an LE there.

-

- Dr Seuss
        -
        -

Comment

The datasheets I got were from a WebArchive copy of http://www.gsc-cap.com/ from 2004 - does that seem old enough?
          "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
          -David VanHorn

Comment

That cap probably dates back to when GSC only had two series and they went by the sleeve color.
            RE was Green.
            LE was Black.
            I think you have an LE there.
            PCBONEZ - You are the man!
            "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

Just a trivia
              GSC full name = GEN SALES ELECTRONIC CO., LTD
              http://web.archive.org/web/200302050...sc-cap.com.tw/

-

- Dr Seuss
              -
              -

Comment

Originally posted by Agent24 View Post
                The datasheets I got were from a WebArchive copy of http://www.gsc-cap.com/ from 2004 - does that seem old enough?
                Yes.
                They made the LE and RE series from sometime in the 90's until they went *poof* [or at least their site did] in 2005.
                Both of them sometimes had the series marked and sometimes not. Had to go by the colors.

Then in '07 Evercon showed up at http://home.so-net.net.tw/gsccap/NEW/e-p1.htm.
                It showed both Sacon and Evercon info for a while.
                Then that site went *poof* in 2008 - just about the time the crap FZ series were getting famous.
                Last edited by PCBONEZ; 12-07-2010, 06:13 PM.

-

- Dr Seuss
                -
                -

Comment

Originally posted by Agent24 View Post
                  Which archive were you able to access data sheets at?

-

- Dr Seuss
                  -
                  -

Comment

"Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
                    -David VanHorn

Comment

@PCBONEZ
                      Thanks for your pm - I will have a look at the Panasonic FM.
                      Are they easy to get on Ebay ? I see they are not sold here on badcaps netshop.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                        @PCBONEZ
                        Thanks for your pm - I will have a look at the Panasonic FM.
                        Are they easy to get on Ebay ? I see they are not sold here on badcaps netshop.
                        Digikey carries them.
                        I think Mouser does too now.

-

- Dr Seuss
                        -
                        -

Comment

RS-Components have some too and so should Farnell
                          -David VanHorn

Comment

Working...
                          X