X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CH341a SPI / I²C programmer

Originally posted by megaraider View Post
    Sorry to ear that.
    Running a bunch of blood tests every week, for the same markers, will only catch your body reaction.
    IMO you should ask for a deeper analysis. If our body should have fought it and he's not, it becomes mandatory to go deeper and find the cause, break the circle you're in.
    Wish you a quick and full recovery.
    We tried switching to a different provider, but they want to get a control when I'm healthy first and suggest I continue to follow up with my primary until I'm healthy.

I think we might contact the other provider (not the current one) and just ask for a second opinion. I'd imagine that would probably be the best way to switch.
    -- Law of Expanding Memory: Applications Will Also Expand Until RAM Is Full

Comment

Originally posted by kartal2339 View Post
      hi everyone i have a biostar x370gtn with w25q128fwsq bios chip but the 1.34v software didnt recognize it..i use usb c341a ...what is the problem?
      Are you reading the chip off board (did you unsolder the chip and remove it?) I have a USB CH341A reader / writer that always has trouble reading on-board for some reason. I always have to pull the chip.

Another thing, how do you hook the chip up to the reader? Do you solder it to a PCB that connects to a ZIF socket or do you use a special clip that hooks to the pins on the chip you're trying to read? I'd make sure the pinouts are properly hooked up in the right order and everything.
      -- Law of Expanding Memory: Applications Will Also Expand Until RAM Is Full

Comment

Originally posted by Spork Schivago View Post
        Here's version 3.41 free version.

I have not tested it to see if it works. I excluded the key.dat file, which I believe contains my registration information, but it should be good to go I believe.

Can someone please test on a Windows machine to see if it works? I created in zip archive in Linux.

New version of ch341A 1.34
        Attached Files

Comment

24-25-93 series eprom-spi Epromflash Reading & Write & Clear & Save.windows Xp. 7.8.10 used simple no proplem Ch341a programmer I Use ok.
          Last edited by ayhan yılmaz; 11-12-2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by osmanlee View Post
            New version of ch341A 1.34
            Thank you very much. It's saved me much time.

Comment

Hello. i used CH341A Mini Programmer to clear bios password for macbook pro 2017. it detectd the chip, read ok but when i tried to blank, it said 'the chip are not null' and now it broke the bios chip, laptop not turn on. Can u help me to fix the problem ? thanks so much

Comment

did you remove the chip first?
                and did you save a backup?

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
                  did you remove the chip first?
                  and did you save a backup?
                  i didn't remove the chip, i had tool just plug in the connector. i had backup file

Comment

well you need to check the schematic, there may be something else linked to the connector.

Comment

Originally posted by yaoyao24 View Post
                      clear bios password for macbook pro 2017
                      imho it's bit odd when someone tries to erase the bios hopping to clear the password...

Comment

well you need to check the schematic, there may be something else linked to the connector.
                        i tried with old main board, macbook pro 2012 it stilled working. i dont think it have problem with the connector
                        Originally posted by megaraider View Post
                        imho it's bit odd when someone tries to erase the bios hopping to clear the password...
                        i read the bios - edit - erase and reflash again

Comment

macbooks from 2012 wont be the same as 2017
                          i prefer to lift chips for flashing - it eliminates any chance of error.

Comment

macbooks from 2012 wont be the same as 2017
                            i prefer to lift chips for flashing - it eliminates any chance of error.
                            thanks so much. i'll try

Comment

Hi all.

I have the black edition of the programmer, I would like to know if they have used it as a JTAG interface. To program for example Modem ADSL, WIFI Router.

If so, as they have done with that software they can make use of the pins that are next to the BIOS connector.

Thank you.

Comment

bios connector??

ch341 is not jtag, it's spi/i2c

bios?? connector is either spi or lpc

Comment

Hi, STJ.

I explain myself better

When I referred to the (BIOS Connector), I wanted to tell the connector zero insertion force, highlighted in blue in the photo that I attached.

On the connectors that are next, I would like to know if they can be used to program modem or communicate via serial with other devices.

Since in red, I see a serial connection I assume RS232 to TLL.

and highlighted in yellow, I see MOSI / MISO connections. which corresponds to the one obtained in the router / Modem ADSL cards for example.

I wanted to know if you can program or communicate with these devices using this programmer as an interface.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

yes, the programmer can act as a 5v or 3.3v serial port to talk to other stuff like routers or ST microcontrollers etc.

the jumper across pins 1&2 configure it as a programmer - move it to pins 2&3 to act as a serial interface.

Comment

Do I require any special program for that function or with any program such as telnet or putty?

Thank you

Comment

on Linux it will be ttyUSB0, on windows you may need to configure the serial driver - but i will show as a com port

Comment

Thank you

I'll do the tests, then I'll tell you.

Greetings.

Comment

Working...
                                          X