Mosfet apm2054

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosfet apm2054

Can anyone help me? What is the replacement MOSFET for apm2054? My motherboard is dead and the MOSFET seems to burnt. But i can't find this part in the electronics store. Also, do i need to replace all other similar MOSFET or just the visibly burnt one? Thank you in advance

Re: Mosfet apm2054

I have searched your and I found 3 types, 2 are in different package and one has different characteristics, so you have to identify correctly which one you need (see attached datasheets).

Anyway the PowerMosfet usually died because something went wrong with controller so replacing only them could be not enough to repair your MOBO.

In my company we used PowerMos from STMicroelectronics and we can buy them from RSComponents.
    You can check also Digikey or Farnell, it depends on where you live.

You have to compare datasheets: the maximum voltage, maximum RDSon, current drain must be as close as possible to the original part you are going to replace.

If you need help to compare datasheet I can help you, but before you must identify what you need.

If you can, post some clear picture of the damaged board and give more details about it if it is a known problematic MOBO maybe you can get better support.

Ciao
    Gianni
    Attached Files
    "In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins...Not through strength, but through persistence."
    H. J. Brown

Comment

Re: Mosfet apm2054

Wow, you are very helpful. I don't have the motherboard right now, but i placed a PC analyzer, without the memory, it stops at "CC". And when i place the memory, it pauses at "D3" and stops at "D4". I'll try to check if the PowerFet is available here.

Comment

Working...
      X