Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my vertyanov jig wont work, Lenovo NM-273

Hello.
    I have problem with my Vertyanov JIG v3.3 that wont work.
    I test it with NM-273 which works correctly. connection test with JIG works ok, but when i connect board JIG cannot check connection with board

Im using SW from this site, but windows tells me it is Trojan in it. I dont care so i turn defender off, but still no connection to IT8586E. Board is powered, GND cable is connected.

Re: my vertyanov jig wont work, Lenovo NM-273

this piece of sh.. freaks me out.

i managet to get it to work. read from nm-A273, write to nm-A361 and when i try to flash nm-A273 nothing work again. same setup same everything and this crap still wont connect
    Last edited by ktmmotocross; 10-23-2021, 01:51 AM.

Comment

how to get it to work normaly. not 1of20 times?

Comment

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
        how to get it to work normaly. not 1of20 times?
        Hello KTM.

Check all connections and also check for power supply for kbc +3valw. Sometimes you just need to press the power buton once prior preograming to get it to work. I know it sounds nonsence but try it.

Option 2 is to remove PR337 and connect the PU904 jumper contacts to get that 3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Djosla View Post
          Hello KTM.

Check all connections and also check for power supply for kbc +3valw. Sometimes you just need to press the power buton once prior preograming to get it to work. I know it sounds nonsence but try it.

Option 2 is to remove PR337 and connect the PU904 jumper contacts to get that 3v.
          i have all ALW power but this piece of sh.. connects 1 of 20 times

Comment

i have all ALW power but this piece of sh.. connects 1 of 20 times
            Pin 11 must be powered as well
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thats ok but why it work 1 of 20 times on same boards?

Comment

thats ok but why it work 1 of 20 times on same boards?
                Most of the problems aren`t with the programmers.Use a very short gnd cable and check the KB connector closely ,is it 0.8MM or 1MM ,sometimes its hard to tell. This model can have a problem if the bootloader gets corrupt.To solve it GPG2 has to be pulled high for the mirror function to work,see page 44 in the schematic ,after you moved the resistor attach the charger it will pull code from the EC in the bios but not all of it, then unplug charger,move resistor,attach JIG and then you should be able to program it fully.EDIT: not all chips support that mirror function.
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-24-2021, 04:53 AM.
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                X