Samsung Model # UN55H7150AF in startup loop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung Model # UN55H7150AF in startup loop

I'm looking at a Samsung Model # UN55H7150AF. When I plug in TV, without using the remote, the TV comes on to the splash screen and it stays on for 2 sec. goes to app screen for 15 secs then goes black for 2 secs then back to the splash screen. It continues to repeat this process.
    I used "mute+1+8+2+power" sequence to get into option screen. I got in the Option menu and it stayed on for about 12 secs then went back to the loop. I couldn't move around in option menu at all. Any ideas with TV doing as I describe?
    Attached are photos.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rplewis; 01-27-2021, 07:19 AM.

Re: Samsung Model # UN55H7150AF in startup loop

i just wounder why it start app screen at start up... can you try to press exit or source to change it Tv sat or areal or usb or hdmi.. we need another source as soon you changed the source fast plug it out from wall socket and leave it for few seconds then turn on let see it will start to the new source or not.

second things you need to try.. freezing the chip which it had white sticker on it by freezing it hopefully the turning time will increase so you log in service menu option and make factory reset.

Comment

Last edited by nomoresonys; 01-27-2021, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Last edited by nomoresonys; 01-27-2021, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
          i just wounder why it start app screen at start up... can you try to press exit or source to change it Tv sat or areal or usb or hdmi.. we need another source as soon you changed the source fast plug it out from wall socket and leave it for few seconds then turn on let see it will start to the new source or not.

second things you need to try.. freezing the chip which it had white sticker on it by freezing it hopefully the turning time will increase so you log in service menu option and make factory reset.
          Remote doesn't change source or won't change anything. Tried freezing chip but no changes there either.

Comment

Originally posted by rplewis View Post
            Remote doesn't change source or won't change anything. Tried freezing chip but no changes there either.
            before you was able to use the remote when you interred service menu??

can you show me the page of app it started with before rebooting?

Comment

Advice not taken...advice retracted.
              Last edited by nomoresonys; 01-27-2021, 08:25 AM.

Comment

before you was able to use the remote when you interred service menu??

can you show me the page of app it started with before rebooting?
                Yes.. the remote will get me into the option screen but won't work once I'm in it, nor will it operate anything while TV is in the loop process. Attached it a photo while TV is in the 15 sec. app screen.
                Attached Files

Comment

Yes.. the remote will get me into the option screen but won't work once I'm in it, nor will it operate anything while TV is in the loop process. Attached it a photo while TV is in the 15 sec. app screen.
                  its normal start tv as it show the portal on down line..its chip corrupted.. you need to do reset first via service menu to see if it correct the chip

Comment

your photos it show the set are on TV source...
                    if the TV tuner got defect or shorted of any reason the issue will be same as you have..

plug the TV with internet LAN cable. and as soon the the screen show you as the photo very fast move on RC with right arrow to the app next to TV and press OK..

Comment

Lan plugged in, still no response from remote or toggle switch on back of TV.

Comment

Lan plugged in, still no response from remote or toggle switch on back of TV.
                        try use air mouse or USB one, we need only one click on any app

Comment

Tried everything I have.... no luck moving to right, left, up or down...

Comment

When I push the buttons on the remote... I see the red standby LED quickly flashing but nothing on the screen happens/changes.

Comment

When I push the buttons on the remote... I see the red standby LED quickly flashing but nothing on the screen happens/changes.
                              last check ... unplug one ribbon cable between t-con and panel and test if it same issue remain...

Comment

last check ... unplug one ribbon cable between t-con and panel and test if it same issue remain...
                                No good...

Comment

No good...
                                  LOL.. disconnect any things connected to main boards leave only the LVDS and the socket with PSU... if no good... time to replace MB or use heat instate feeze to the chips i told you

Comment

LOL.. disconnect any things connected to main boards leave only the LVDS and the socket with PSU... if no good... time to replace MB or use heat instate feeze to the chips i told you
                                    No luck.... Been looking for main board.... everyone is out of stock or not cost effective.

Comment

You still buy Samsung? It's a hammer hit onto the balls... better to move to another brand maybe.. Panasonic high end models? Sony? The goal of Samsun is to fullfill our green fields and beaches of end of life devices. The.story of programmed faults must end instantly, no more time for environment disasters.. say fu** you to big industries of the bad businesses. Go to recycle isle and take an old CRT tv without softwares, nobody really needs smart tv.. I'm still using everyday a last CRT tech tv by Sony, at least 16-18 years everyday use and very often left on all the night, never a fault, image still perfect. Never bought a plasma/LCD tv.
                                      Last edited by Davi.p; 01-31-2021, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                      X