• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello

Comment

29 yr old male that like long drives along the beach with my music annoying everyone walking along the beach looking for a nice peaceful walk along the beach

Comment

hello to everyone
        found this forum on google searching for some bios bins now i see a lot of interesting stuff lets start reading and surfing around

Comment

Dear friends,
          I am new in this forum, I am not very strong in the electronic repair , but I like the elcetronic.
          thank you to accepting me in this forum

best regards

Comment

hello hope im welcome here newbie on repairing tv's Pc/laptop and mobile

Comment

Hi everybody, hope you good days.
              I'm newbie for chip level soldering, checking and find shorted components of laptop. I am not very strong in the electronic repair. I have good experience to replacement of desktop device components. Never have been soldering, no meter-testing, because of at my location, only can easily find compatible replacement of desktop components. Not have to sell shop of laptop compatible components for replacement. now I have to start learn electronic technical for repair laptop. I'm very very like to repair computers. Thanks you all.

Comment

New guy here. Had lightning strike my Dish last year and replaced a couple boards in two of my TVS to get them back up and running. Now I have been given a Sony XBR65X900c flat screen tv and am trying to do some diagnosing. Looking for some help from the knowledgeable people on this forum to guide me in the right direction.

Comment

sup

Comment

Hola que tal, mi nombre es Denis y espero ser parte activa de esta comunidad, espero que el hecho de ser Argentino y mi habla hispana no sea un impedimento a la hora de dar una mano a alguien en lo mas seguro es que a pida..
                    Acabo de pasar las 4 decadas y me estoy capacitando en las reparaciones a nivel electronico, aunque mis inicios fueron mas de la parte del Soft, se algo de programacion en vb.net y me dedico a reparaciones e instalaciones de S.O. desde hace poco mas de 20 años, desde mi viejo y querido win 3.11 , encontre este foro buscando un equematico y cuando empece a recorrerlo pude ver el nivel y la buena comunicacion que hay entre ustedes y ello desperto mi deseo de ser parte de la comunidad, espero crear una linda amistad y de mas decirles que pueden contar conmigo en lo que me sea posible ayudar..
                    un saludo

Comment

hello all my name is hossam
                      i am new here and have you can say good experience in Electronics and specifically Motherboard PC and now i try be good in laptop too i fount The members here have very high experience and I hope to learn from them as much as possible thanks for all

Comment

hello all my name is hossam
                        i am new here and have you can say good experience in Electronics and specifically Motherboard PC and now i try be good in laptop too i fount The members here have very high experience and I hope to learn from them as much as possible i have good experiences
                        in software too like vb.net C# thanks all

Comment

Ola a todos! Meu nome é Guilherme. Moro no Sul do Brasil.
                          Tenho conhecimento em eletronica, trabalho com reparo de placas de notebooks.
                          Espero de alguma contribuir com o fórum auxiliando os colegas e sendo auxiliado.
                          O tradutor do chrome funciona muito bem aqui hehe

Comment

Hi, ran into this great forum trying to repair a laptop.

Comment

Hi, I come here for knowledge or your people from a planet far far away where everybody fixes things instead of throwing them away. I have been repairing to the component level since the beginning of time. All that is needed is a little research and that is what brings me to your fine establishment of a website. Thank you for providing a resource to those of us who still have the courage and determination to not fall into the throwaway culture.

Comment

Hi folks, new member here. I started working life as an electronics tech 30 years ago but had to get out when the jobs dried up.... went over to computers and learnt to program. Still like tearing things apart but have not kept up, so keen to learn from others in the group.

Comment

Hello everyone...

Comment

Hello everyone.

Comment

Hi Guys, I am David from beautiful Caribbean Island Curacao. Came know about this useful site when searching for solutions to my problems. I am a professional consumer electronics tech from last 25yrs. Hope to have lots of fun and gain lots of knowledge here.

Comment

Hellooo, im new here!

Comment

Ii

Comment

Working...
                                          X