• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Olá pessoal

Comment

Hello guys and gals. I'm from Bulgaria and today my old trusty tv broke. Here to seek advice.

Comment

Привiт усiм форумчанам з Украiни.

Comment

Greetings from Poland

Comment

Hello from sunny Scotland!
            I found this forum just by chance, when searching for solution to a non-charging and non-starting MacBook Pro.

Comment

Hello I'm from Belgium, I have a degree in electronics engineering and do some repairs in my free time. I joined the form in hopes of getting acces to the ipad 6th gen a1893 schematics... as I just happen to break a... wait for it... bad cap

Comment

hola soy de Peru me llamo Jarustay condori luque tengo 34 años trabajo en este rubro 5 años reparando portatiles en centro taller en una ciudad Juliaca Peru he estudiado electronica soy educador, pero por circunstancias me dedico en taller, he buscando alguna informacion de bios ec llegue a este sitio muy maravilloso asi que tambien opté aportar algo que diario mellega asi que sin privilegios no se puede, mychas gracias por los aportes que publican espero aportar tambien.

Hi, I'm from Peru. My name is Jarustay Condori Luque. I'm 34 years old. I've been working in this area for 5 years repairing laptops in a workshop center in a city Juliaca, Peru. I've studied electronics. I'm an educator, but due to circumstances I work in a workshop. to this very wonderful site, so I also decided to contribute something that comes to me daily, so without privileges it is not possible, thank you very much for the contributions that you publish, I hope to contribute as well.
                Last edited by piernov; 01-02-2023, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Hello all! I am not the most knowledgable person when it comes to computers but I am learning. I stumbled across this site while searching for a fix for my computer and it seems like a pretty great resource!

Comment

Hi All. Really like this forum and it's been useful in helping me salvage my true love, my LG 60pk950. Failed out of an electrical engineering degree once I found alcohol and regretting it now!

Comment

Can't believe I've not come across this forum before... Here to hopefully figure out my laptop PMIC issues.

Comment

Hello to everyone in this forum and thank you for having me.
                        I'm from the U.S.A more specifically the state of California in the Central Valley.
                        I've been in the computer repair business for about 30 years now and have since moved into mobile devices. I'm getting into board level work and from time to time need to access schematics and other useful information and this is how I found this website. True hidden Gem if you ask me with a wealth of information.
                        Thank you once again for having me and to everyone all the best.

Comment

Hello, I am glad to be here. Best greetings from Germany.

Comment

Hi all,
                            First time visitor/registerer/poster, not a professional but enjoy fixing stuff. I won't post much, I'm a reader more than anything.
                            best Les

Comment

Hi I'm new here and was looking for some iPad 7 board schematics. Looks like I was able to find what I'm looking for. Hopefully this site will continue to be useful for me. Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

My name is Mircea and I am a computer science engineer from Romania. I am a programmer / software architect by day and very curious about electronics and building stuff by night

I am new to this, although I have some base from my college years ... I still have a lot to learn.

I can see that there is a lot of good info in this forum.

And since tomorrow is the 31st of Dec ... Happy new year everyone !

Comment

bonjour je viens de france et je fait quelque reparation sur des pc fixe et protable .
                                  Encore merci pour ce magnifique forum
                                  Hello, I come from France and I am doing some repairs on fixed and portable PCs.
                                  Thanks again for this great forum.

Comment

Hello folks.
                                    A quick intro... as a teenager, building electronics kits was my main hobby.
                                    Although I didn't know much about the inner workings of electronic components or even circuits but loved the magical results of a hand-built radio transmitter/receiver, a sound switch, international phone blocker, etc.
                                    That curiosity led to getting my degree in electrical engineering, yet my interest with fixing broken electronics stuff continues.

Glad to see such a wealth of info on this site.
                                    Happy 2023!

Comment

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to join this electronics repair forum and be a part of this amazing community. As an avid DIYer and tech enthusiast, I have always been fascinated by the inner workings of electronic devices. There's something truly satisfying about figuring out how something works and then being able to fix it yourself.

I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and sharing my own experiences and knowledge as well. Whether you're a professional repair technician or just someone who loves to tinker with gadgets, I'm sure we can all learn from each other and help each other out.

Thanks for having me and I can't wait to dive in and start participating in the discussions!

Comment

Hello all. My name is Neil, and I'm a computer engineer for a large cancer research center. I deal with non-standard, and legacy systems, and frequently have to troubleshoot, although at our level, replacing the computer is usually the only option. At home I tinker will all sorts of electronics, and build things, mostly Ham Radio related. I good with assembly and soldering, both through-hole and SMD work. I have been purchasing some older ThinkPads for various projects, and they keep coming with the Supervisor Password enabled. Searching for a solution landed me here. What a great site. I've never really considered repairing dead systems before, but this might encourage me to try. Thanks for putting this together.

After reading through, I was wondering if this Yoga 11e 3rd Gen is old enough to work with the AUTO-PATCHER script? I can still send it back, it's just a pain. I had to do this twice last time to get an unlocked one.

--Neil, W2NDG

Comment

Hi, My name Vasile Hancu. Starting a new business repair electronics

Comment

Working...
                                          X