HiSense 55A7500F won't obbey to remote after power on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HiSense 55A7500F won't obbey to remote after power on

Unless it's like post #10 says about bluetooth, if that's the case.

Comment

okay. its normal IR RC... so i tell you from my experiences... this RC get curve of the plate inside which didnt make contact some where,,,, i put thin plastic plate on on the boards before i close the cover... so the buttons will be tight to the carbon touch.

Comment

I believe you Diah and would try that. lol, I didn't know if it had bt or not and wasnt looking it up.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
          Unless it's like post #10 says about bluetooth, if that's the case.
          No, its a normal IR remote. I checked the IR beam and it works fine on all buttons. I guess if it has IR it won't be bluetooth too

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
            okay. its normal IR RC... so i tell you from my experiences... this RC get curve of the plate inside which didnt make contact some where,,,, i put thin plastic plate on on the boards before i close the cover... so the buttons will be tight to the carbon touch.
            If that was the case, I would not see the IR flashing when I press each button while looking thru the phone camera, I believe...

Comment

you will see with Mobile camera but the code wrong... because the resistances of the buttom wrong.. not full touching the base... RC working on Resistances then the chip will give command regards to the R contact..

mobile apps RC work different way... each buttom assigned to one code. which tv response for it. ( digital command )

Comment

you opened urs RC and you saw the carbon print boards which make contact with plastic bottom are several line 2-4 depend on RC type... if the contact only touch one line the R will be change so chip will send wrong command.... more i cant explain LOL

open yours RC and show here so i explain to you how to fix
                Last edited by Diah; 03-15-2023, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Ok I will get it back tomorrow and open it. Anyway this is something that happened suddenly, one day it all worked 100% fine, all buttons, and next day only PWR button worked, nothing else. I would expect that the fail you mention would happen slowly in a gradual manner...

Comment

Ok here you have some pics of the remote board
                    Thanks
                    Attached Files

Comment

so from Photo 1 you can see the On / OFF had only 4 line . and the others 7-8

when the carbon taste didn't touch all line when you press the Resistances of the point will be less/ more as it designed at Chip script. so it will send wrong code.

photo 2 when you assemble back the RC put thin solid plastic on the area i marked. you can use one piece on all ( just be sure you didn't block the cover holes ) or use 3 pieces from same thickness and separate them on the plate. then put the cover. you need to repeat it until you are successful.. if this didn't help buy replacement RC
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nah....verified. That's not the case. I tried with the top cover and rubber buttons removed (batteries still in place) using aluminum foil and it still made the power button work to turn tv on, but when the tv was on no button at all responded nor made any effect on the tv

Comment

you said you did hard reset did you do it from service menu or normal menu.

you should in service menu... go to audio setting more mark the balance left and right to 0 and press 1969 M will show you at the top left courner... press setting it will show you service menu... under option you will find chip reset... tv will go to standby.. this is hard reset.

Comment

Ok I checked some videos while I get access to the TV again (tomorrow)
                            Is the option "Clean chip" what you are referring?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X