Hisense 65H6570F Logo shows then turns off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hisense 65H6570F Logo shows then turns off

If it is any help, The power LED light on the tv starts as ON when the TV os OFF, when I turn the TV ON, the power LED light turns OFF, then flashes 2 times before the TV turns off and the power LED light goes back to ON. It tries to do the 3rd flash, but in the middle of it it TV turns OFF and power LED light goes back to ON.

Comment

These are the pictures of the boards.
      Attached Files

Comment

I do not have any instrument to check the voltages now, That need to be tomorrow. I appreciate it if you can walk me through how and where I need to check for various issues (BL, Logic board, Power board, etc.)

Comment

please don't do any things at this time.. could be dskall thought are correct... however hisense said up to 16Gb but use 4Gb or less will be better with format Fat32 MBR. and insert it at USB V2 (black ) port in the tv not the ( blue ) one V3.

also because yours TV Android which you didn't mentioned about at yours first post... i went in method of vidaa system. so no need to rename.. and use the exact instruction the service send to you..

if the tv didn't accept the firmware after this change.. it could be yours android version the last one.. just contact service and they will send you another recovery firmware.

this why we encourage all when the post to write full information on the tv. as small hiding info will drive us to wrong direction.
          Last edited by Diah; 04-26-2022, 03:05 AM.

Comment

for recovery try TV plunged out from wall.. press and keep press power on the TV after first 5 second plug the tv in wall and keep pressing power on TV 15-20 second until you have recovery on screen.. this method used for android TV which it had only power button on it.

you may try it several time

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
              please don't do any things at this time.. could be dskall thought are correct... however hisense said up to 16Gb but use 4Gb or less will be better with format Fat32 MBR. and insert it at USB V2 (black ) port in the tv not the ( blue ) one V3.

also because yours TV Android which you didn't mentioned about at yours first post... i went in method of vidaa system. so no need to rename.. and use the exact instruction the service send to you..

if the tv didn't accept the firmware after this change.. it could be yours android version the last one.. just contact service and they will send you another recovery firmware.

this why we encourage all when the post to write full information on the tv. as small hiding info will drive us to wrong direction.
              I apologize for not mentioning the android TV part.
              I tried a 2GB fresh formated FAT32 MBR mode. Same results. BL on one power LED flash no picture, restart, BL on one power LED flash, restart, BL on some purple line sections flashing and moving up and down one power LED flash, repeat.

Comment

for recovery try TV plunged out from wall.. press and keep press power on the TV after first 5 second plug the tv in wall and keep pressing power on TV 15-20 second until you have recovery on screen.. this method used for android TV which it had only power button on it.

you may try it several time
                This did not work, no picture or BL or power LED flash or anything. tried multiple times, both with the TV power button (remote batteries out) and with remote. Tried holding the TV power button after plugging the TV too, the original issue of logo happens. Tried holding the remote power button after turning the TV on, same issue.

Comment

Last night when I took the cover off, I unplugged the BL from power board, no change in the power LED flashes. Later I unplugged the lcd ribbon cables, no difference either.

Comment

Originally posted by USmechS View Post
                    Last night when I took the cover off, I unplugged the BL from power board, no change in the power LED flashes. Later I unplugged the lcd ribbon cables, no difference either.
                    at this point dont do SW with USB untill we be sure we dont have HW problem.
                    lets try to remove load from the MB, disconnect the wifi/BT module socket from it and turn on see any different, if no change

we need to see the print chart of the BL socket wiring.. on the top are not clear just they put P1 N1/ P2 N2. look from the downside of the powerboardss and show me here the circuit of the BL. also be sure the socket solder are fine and tell howmany wires you have on the socket.

Comment

at this point dont do SW with USB untill we be sure we dont have HW problem.
                      lets try to remove load from the MB, disconnect the wifi/BT module socket from it and turn on see any different, if no change

we need to see the print chart of the BL socket wiring.. on the top are not clear just they put P1 N1/ P2 N2. look from the downside of the powerboardss and show me here the circuit of the BL. also be sure the socket solder are fine and tell howmany wires you have on the socket.
                      1. I removed both the BT/wifi module and the speakers, no difference.
                      2. I only removed the BT/wifi module, no difference
                      3. There is no voltage charts. Pictures of the top and bottom of the powerboard is attached. There are 4 wires in the BL socket.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I think each positive is 120 V 900mA based on the output of the board written in the middle picture.

Comment

There are 4 wires in the BL socket.
                          good then its easy for you to measure the voltage at start up.

put your DMM on 200V DC or more. P1 N1 are one groupe of P Positive ( DMM red color probe) N Negative (DMM black color probe )

same way to P2 N2 write down the voltage your DMM register at starting up the tv.

Comment

good then its easy for you to measure the voltage at start up.

put your DMM on 200V DC or more. P1 N1 are one groupe of P Positive ( DMM red color probe) N Negative (DMM black color probe )

same way to P2 N2 write down the voltage your DMM register at starting up the tv.
                            Without the BL socket on:
                            XP905 (the one on top) :197V
                            XP902 (the one on bottom): 197V
                            Both reduce when the TV turns itself off

With the BL socket ON:
                            XP905 (the one on top) :136V
                            XP902 (the one on bottom): 87V
                            Last edited by USmechS; 04-28-2022, 12:03 PM. Reason: grammar!

Comment

Without the BL socket on:
                              XP905 (the one on top) :197V
                              XP902 (the one on bottom): 197V

With the BL socket ON:
                              XP905 (the one on top) :136V
                              XP902 (the one on bottom): 87V
                              as i stated at post #10 you have LED BL fault..

Comment

Thank you for all the help Diah. If it is BL LED issue, I am not comfortable removing all the panels to get to the LEDs. Is there anything I can do short of removing panels?

Comment

I guess you could drill a big hole through the back and put a spotlight in.
                                  I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Originally posted by dskall View Post
                                    I guess you could drill a big hole through the back and put a spotlight in.
                                    If it would work I'd do it. LOL

Comment

Is it at all possible that the difference in voltage is due to lower port having less LEDs to drive? 86V is very close to being 2/3 of 136V. If the TV has 5 LED strips, and the top port driving 3 of them and the bottom 2 of them, 136-86 split is not awful.
                                      Again, I am wishing this not be a BL issue since I cannot realistically fix that.

Comment

Both go to 197v. Wishing it weren't so won't change things. I don't know anyone who really likes change backlights on tv's, especially the big one's. I did 65" not to long ago. Held my breath and hoped cheap harbor freight suction cups would hold.
                                        You can always take it to repair shop.
                                        I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Originally posted by dskall View Post
                                          Both go to 197v. Wishing it weren't so won't change things. I don't know anyone who really likes change backlights on tv's, especially the big one's. I did 65" not to long ago. Held my breath and hoped cheap harbor freight suction cups would hold.
                                          You can always take it to repair shop.
                                          The repair shop asks for around 200$ if it has to change backlight, which is not unfair. But I may get a new TV and sell this one as is and maybe spend in that ballpark.
                                          I have called the Hisense service again, The person I talked to was adamant it is not a BL issue, which I do not trust that much. He told me tier 2 may send me a new firmware or contact me. We'll see what happens.
                                          Can a LED tester give me readings that prove BL issue beyond doubt without opening up the panels?

Comment

Working...
                                          X