Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help for schematic for this PCB DA41-00757A

Hi there,
    I'm stuck whit this board, trying to find the issue why the motor controller on the heat sink is blown up (I'm at the early stage of troubleshooting so go easy on me) the fuse blown up as well, the big cap needs to b replaced and some diodes/SMD resistors or probably more stuff.
    PCBs ID is DA41-00757A and its mounted on a Samsung Freezer Model:RZ90FABB
    I'm following a Youtuber about troubleshooting PCB and find out some of the parts value is incorrect so i need to order new parts.
    Which website is best match to order parts for PCB in Europe and please some one help me for schematic for this. Btw the freezer is 11 years old.
    Attached Files

Re: Please help for schematic for this PCB

This video , although in Arabic , is subtitled concerning the main parts and their functions in this PCB . For example , I knew the inverter IC part name as subtitled on screen and it's SLA6805M , as well as the other important parts like the TOP245P , etc .. So it's very useful .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YakUBkPyhV8

Comment

Here's another same case one , explaining that the TOP245P is mostly always the trouble maker in this PCB .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD-SDC4WuDk

Comment

then i will add something i'v said in other threads.

whenever you get a dead TOPSWITCH device,
        replace the startup capacitor - because it can kill the chip

Comment

Definitely true , stj;

Comment

Thx for the replay, i ordered SLA6805M and TOP245P/startup cap and lucky me wiring schematic as well i uploading it in case some poor fellow ends up in same matters.

I will update soon as i got the parts.

Many thanks for all help.
            Attached Files

Comment

If your compressor driver exploded, then it is likely that the micom UPD78F1201 (with locked firmware) suffered, and this is already a disaster, only the replacement of the entire board.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
                If your compressor driver exploded, then it is likely that the micom UPD78F1201 (with locked firmware) suffered, and this is already a disaster, only the replacement of the entire board.

you just killed that joy i had a moment ago, all R505-516 shows 200kohm (300kohm is the correct value) and R502 is blown away, ZD501 shows 0.121v and RK49 diode at 0.161v.

So is this dead or should i putt some effort on it and give it a try? or do you mean the main board as well?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Competty; 02-20-2023, 04:50 PM.

Comment

You are not measuring something, you need to measure the resistance of the pins on the micom (microcontroller) relative to gnd, if these pins have low resistance or a short circuit, then only a replacement, then how lucky. And it's better to remove this exploded driver so that it gives an error in the measurement. Or power on, apply 5v to the controller and check if it heats up quickly.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by lotas; 02-20-2023, 05:07 PM.

Comment

I did a measurement on the pins you marked to GND and no resistance on any marked pins. Gonna remove the driver and do it again. Do i need to replace SMD resistor when they show 200K instead of 300kohm regarding the schematic?

I don't have a PSU, gonna order it today.
                    Last edited by Competty; 02-20-2023, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Remove the chip first and then measure everything again.

Comment

Remove the chip first and then measure everything again.
                        No short whiteout the driver ether.

Comment

Re: Please help for schematic for this PCB DA41-00757A

I change the parts and powered up the pcb, some reason i got 320v in the red marked area almost everyware on the board except REG1 area

Following parts is replaced:
                          C102
                          TOP245PN
                          D103
                          Reg2 AND Reg3
                          SLA680MP
                          Any idea whats going on?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Competty; 03-06-2023, 10:21 AM.

Comment

There is a different GND (-), on the hot side and on the cold side, and they are not connected, be careful.
                            Attached Files

Comment

There is a different GND (-), on the hot side and on the cold side, and they are not connected, be careful.
                              Ok i got it but i dont have 15V or 5v on Reg2 or Reg3 or Reg1
                              Last edited by Competty; 03-06-2023, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Well, there are two options, either they overlooked something and something else burned out with PWM (resistors, diodes, optocoupler, ...) or defective (substandard) PWM itself.

Comment

Well, there are two options, either they overlooked something and something else burned out with PWM (resistors, diodes, optocoupler, ...) or defective (substandard) PWM itself.
                                  Is it possible transformer is shorted? I desolded the transformer and messured all pins and get 0.1 ohm on the pins, i dont have any info on the transformer

Comment

The main thing here is that there should not be an interturn short circuit on the power winding between 4-5 there should be several Om.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

The main thing here is that there should not be an interturn short circuit on the power winding between 4-5 there should be several Om.
                                      Thx Lotas you found it, its only 0,8 Ohm so this is smoked. Now how to find the part? i trying to serch online for this transformer but no luck

Comment

Working...
                                      X