This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all i'm an italian electronic technician working in an audio&video center in Novara, I like to learn and share knowledge with other people.
    I discovered this site when i'm working with variuos tv model.
    best Regard
    Luca

Comment

Hello, good day to everyone,. . I'm glad to be here as member..I'm a newbie here from the Phillipines..
      Regards,
      Jay

Comment

Hello, I'm new here and hope to have an enjoyable stay with you all.

I've worked in a repair shop for a few months now and am looking to gain more knowledge on component level repairs, particularly for laptops and phones. This forum has quite the reputation and I hope to learn a lot from you all.

To date, I have successfully repaired one board and troubleshooted another. A zener, in the former case (Replaced with a regular diode of unknown rating, no schematic, diode was destroyed :/); two power transistors (discovered through alcohol method) in latter. Admittedly, there could have been more wrong with the second board.

I'm interested in starting a business at some point in time, but for now I am focused on developing my skills.
        "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people are so full of doubts." -Bertand Russell

Comment

Hello new member just getting round to actually using the site!

I have been working in the computer repair industry for 4 years now, tinkering with anything electronic. I have been browsing the forums for a good while now & always been impressed with the high level of knowledge in regards to electronic and component level repairs. I am here to broaden my knowledge of repairs, hopefully learning from the best in the field!

Comment

im not sure if im posting right but ill give it a try.. i do apple board repairs and find this site very interesting hopefully after i post this ill be able to help other members with board repairs thanks

Comment

Hi everyone!

Great forum you have here! Hope to learn a lot and share my knowledge. I've been in electronics and computing for a long time now...

Comment

Hello guys!

My name is Nuno Marques and i'm from Portugal. 44 years old and an electronics hobbyist. I seek some help for several problems that i usually encounter on my pursuit for understanding the electronics world better.

Tks in advance for any information that i get from you guys.

Best regards

Nuno

Comment

Hello, people!
                  I am electronics newbie and enthusiast. I looked for how to fix my monitor and I found this site. Glad to be here! Have a nice day to all of you!

Comment

Hello, My name is Rod from Canada. I joined the thread trying to fix my samsung 3d Tv. love the 3d! I'm a DIY type of guy and learned alot googling about repairs and also from here.

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is MJ from Canada and I like to fix electronics myself. I joined this forum to get help and give help and I look forward to interacting with everybody. Cheers.

Comment

hello everyone i thrust for knowledge.

Comment

Hi there, my name is Jarrod, from New Zealand, trying to fix a TV or four, and I keep failing, so I need some help here!

Comment

Hello to all.
                            I am from Portugal and found this forum while googling for an answer to a failure in my ASUS notebook.

Comment

Hi guys.
                              Came here from (forum.)gsmhosting(.com) where I found thread about Macbooks and a link to HERE !! This is awesome knowledge sharing community @ badcaps. I hope it will rise my skills in certain field of tech!

Comment

First post.
                                I go back to the good old days of 'valves'. Remember the little things with the light inside.

Comment

Just making my first post here as per the rules, glad to find an active forum for electronic tech discussion. Used to post to sci.electronics.repair many years ago but usenet groups seem to be a thing of the past now.

Comment

Jazzed to be here. Planning on trying to fix my 52" Samsung LCD (suspect bad caps) and down the line improve my sound on my old vintage AR 40's. (electrolytic capacitors)

Looks like a terrific community and happy to be a part of it.

Comment

Hi there, I write from Austria as computer technician hired on the service shop located near the central district.
                                      Hope that this forum is a great source for knowledge exchange. Cheers

Comment

Hi guys, nice to meet you. I apologize my weak english. I have 39 years, and from the days when i was teenager, i glue some electronic parts all togheter. I'm from Romania, and in the my first days of electronics, there was in my contry some kit's for begginers in electronics. I remember the first one was called Electronic Dog. I attached one picture of explication print of that kit. What a days.
                                        Anyway, i'm here to learn about repair notebook mainboards, and repair some other electronics. Thank you very much for let me in
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Just signing on. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                          X