Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hp 850 g7 `endpoint security controller ' error ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hp 850 g7 `endpoint security controller ' error ....

hp 850 g7 bios password my device
    I disabled the password using rc unlocker

but now i am getting this error :

here is my original encrypted file :
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-13-2022, 05:07 AM. Reason: 850 g7

Re: 'Hp endpoint security controller ' error ....

Originally posted by bilen View Post

at 1st boot you have to enter bios setup - Security and restore security settings to factory defaults. put back original file, see if error goes away and then try again with unlocked file and restore security.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Here's your Unlocked EC file, but I need your other chip to fix this End point problem. The chip could be 16MB or 32MB.
      Attached Files
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
        at 1st boot you have to enter bios setup - Security and restore security settings to factory defaults. put back original file, see if error goes away and then try again with unlocked file and restore security.

that didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
          Here's your Unlocked EC file, but I need your other chip to fix this End point problem. The chip could be 16MB or 32MB.
          here it is
          Attached Files

Comment

here it is
            In the first boot go to bios menu and disable security options (Default).
            Attached Files
            >>>>>

Comment

In the first boot go to bios menu and disable security options (Default).
              it does not work

Comment

it does not work
                what you mean by doesn't work? no image, no power or password still there?
                Program back your backup file and see if the device works or not.
                >>>>>

Comment

what you mean by doesn't work? no image, no power or password still there?
                  Program back your backup file and see if the device works or not.
                  He has to program both chipsets with your files and after that power on laptop. if he programs one chipset and power on laptop it modifies the content of other chipset.
                  >>>>>

Comment

He has to program both chipsets with your files and after that power on laptop. if he programs one chipset and power on laptop it modifies the content of other chipset.
                    the computer is working. but I keep getting the error on startup

Comment

the computer is working. but I keep getting the error on startup
                      program both chipsets with files provided by hardware1 and at 1st boot press F10 to enter bios setup, go to Security and at bottom you have restore security to factory defaults.
                      >>>>>

Comment

program both chipsets with files provided by hardware1 and at 1st boot press F10 to enter bios setup, go to Security and at bottom you have restore security to factory defaults.
                        I did exactly what you said, but the error does not go away

Comment

Working...
                        X