X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook M1 bypass FMM / EFI Unlock

Originally posted by animestoler View Post
    Oh, I see. Well i was thinking, maybe the older files has something to do with the ID or the iCloud lock information, so i organized the files by date, and the older files are from march and february, I understand that if you boot in recovery mode It Will be created almost every file to get start the software AND use safari. What if someone who have a Macbook m1 without lock, delete his Mac AND show us what files have in the same folders, make a comparison, AND here Will try to rename those files or delete, just to know if something change and It lend us a path to access More deeper.
    Here i Will upload some of my files, tell me please if something looks diferent in your data.
    I had already commented something about this, check my post.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello, I hope not making a mistake in this forum, im trying to understand how the system works, AND i am searching on the web what function have those files that appear in the system by pressing
      Shift+control+options+command+.
      When i try to access to wifi the first Time after resoration, one of the files created make me remember when i bypassed an iPhone years ago. The file Is *data_ark.plist* I Will be uploading the Rute, in the past this file was needed to modify some lines to make iphone bypass, and also was an app to do the work, if someone know how to View the code It Will be great.
      Sorry, im not a programmer, and i not have to much knowledge about macs, im just starting this week to search, maybe there are people that tried this, If that the case, I apologize.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Mario1241 View Post

Cheers!
        Oh I see, sorry. Hey, did you try Betonel method? Modifying that ipsw file? UniversalMac_11.0.1_20B29_Restore.ipsw\022-10604-034\3_Apple_APFS, You asked if there was a vídeo.

I send you a message in spanish.

Comment

Oh I see, sorry. Hey, did you try Betonel method? Modifying that ipsw file? UniversalMac_11.0.1_20B29_Restore.ipsw\022-10604-034\3_Apple_APFS, You asked if there was a vídeo.

Did you try modifying ipsw yourself? And what was the outcome if you did?

Comment

Hi, can you send a mp please sorry my inglish

Comment

Originally posted by curiositymaster View Post
              Did you try modifying ipsw yourself? And what was the outcome if you did?
              Originally posted by ominade View Post
              Hi, can you send a mp please sorry my inglish
              Ready

Comment

does anyone have a method of asahi installation?

Comment

Originally posted by dr.d3x View Post

Hi!!!you tried this??? Or anyone????

Comment

Originally posted by dr.d3x View Post
                    We need to determine how the bootloader unlock is actually performed, whether its a bit flip on the SSD or in the SEP. If it's in SEP, you're shit out of luck. If it's in the info partition then there may be a way to unlock it manually with write access to the chip. Seems unlikely of Apple to overlook such a glaring security hole though, so don't hold your breath. If someone can gain code execution prior to activation then there may be a way to unlock iBoot and install Asahi or a modified macOS install with activation lock removed. Any method of loading m1n1 would result in a complete iCloud bypass with minimal additional work depending on whether you'd like to use the machine for Linux or macOS.
                    Last edited by TheSynthax; 12-06-2022, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tobeend View Post
                      hi guys, i have macbook pro 14 m1 pro 1tb on icloud lock. Yesterday I took it to use as a power bank (because I had no light at home), it was discharged.
                      Today, I put it on charge and after turning it on, it showed me something like familiar I want to connect to which disk (although there was not one disk), to be honest, I don't remember what I selected in the top menu and then it went to recovery.
                      What is interesting is that there is no Wi-Fi icon and I can only connect via a Type-C ethernet cable
                      Can someone give me some advice, I will be very grateful
                      bro, I can unlock everything totally from here, how the f* did get it to reach this part? just wow

Comment

Originally posted by TheSynthax View Post
                        We need to determine how the bootloader unlock is actually performed, whether its a bit flip on the SSD or in the SEP. If it's in SEP, you're shit out of luck. If it's in the info partition then there may be a way to unlock it manually with write access to the chip. Seems unlikely of Apple to overlook such a glaring security hole though, so don't hold your breath. If someone can gain code execution prior to activation then there may be a way to unlock iBoot and install Asahi or a modified macOS install with activation lock removed. Any method of loading m1n1 would result in a complete iCloud bypass with minimal additional work depending on whether you'd like to use the machine for Linux or macOS.
                        time to hit the books then i guess

just some spitballing - apologies for my ignorance as im noob - would it be possible to
                        1) get a m1n1 environment with a startup disk? as in run a live session from a usb drive. there also seems to be an ability to load shares over a network using the ol diagnostics tool trick.
                        2) install something malicious in DFU mode that could trigger running the asahi installer / image

They have a nice serial tool https://github.com/AsahiLinux/macvdmtool but it requires dropping some security (which it seems my mac mini has enabled still)..

My goal is to bypass activation too but I would be content with a linux machine as well.. there was a user in this thread who claimed to have a working linux system so it has to be possible.. (or hes lying)
                        Last edited by dr.d3x; 12-07-2022, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TrumanHW View Post
                          NOW THIS LOOKS PROMISING!
                          I dig it -- will try tomorrow also!
                          Hi, I have a new Macbook pro M1, is there a method to bypass MDM enrollmet, before settig up the mac? Does this method working?

Comment

Originally posted by .::iRizwan::. View Post
                            Two commands actually.
                            one for Disable secure boot
                            and one for Enable USB Boot.
                            Can you share more details -what commands are needed?
                            It works o M1 models?

Comment

I think they have already found a way to bypass the blocking. they just don't want to make it public.
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-16-2022, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nelusab View Post
                                Can you share more details -what commands are needed?
                                It works o M1 models?
                                M1 is not jailbreakable yet so will not work on Mx.

Comment

@genhack @ethiogsm @mario1241 have you all made any progress? I have an FMM m1, happy to try some things, it’s a paperweight already

Comment

Working...
                                  X