Panasonic TC-P60ST30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic TC-P60ST30

Attached are the photos... IC is available on Digikey, but the resistor is not readily available... Still looking.

IC is STR Y6766

R BPR26 series, 0.56 Ohm J (5%)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jason123; 06-17-2018, 07:47 AM.

Comment

You could just use a 0.56Ω 2watt like digikey P0.56W-2BK-ND

Comment

Hi R_J,
        Got the IC and the resistors, replaced them and it fired right up! Thank you
        I'm hearing a bit of a buzzing noise and the "Black" background is a bit static'y
        Is this something that I need to adjust voltages for or do anything about? I haven't put the back cover on, so maybe it will go away when I button things back up.. but I wanted to ask just in case you've seen this before. Can't tell which transformer is buzzing.. and I tried to take photos, but the static is not showing up.

Comment

Do you have all the screws in? They have been updated by adding lock washers to them to prevent future ground fault failures.

Comment

Like above, check all the screws on the SS & SC boards, or better yet remove the boards and check if the grounds where the screws meet the chassis. If there is any black corrosion on the board or the chassis, scrape it off and make sure all the screws are installed and fairly tight.
            Plasma's do radiate a lot with the back off so when the back is on and secured it will likely be ok

Comment

Thank you... so no voltage adjustment is needed?

Comment

No. You should be good.

Comment

The ic you replaced was only for the standby voltage, so everything else should be fine and as it was before.

Comment

Perfect.. cleaning those mounting screws did the job. Thanks again!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X