Pioneer speaker static problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pioneer speaker static problem

I have a pioneer VSX-453 a/v receiver with 5.1 prologic surround. plays fine on center,rear channels.but, have static on front speakers. It started in left front speaker channel. I opened up cover and started tracking connections and components,it stopped making noise.took to more experienced friend technician.would not act up and could not find faulty component.did good for several months. now its back and stronger than ever. didn't know if anybody had any IDEAS !?!?

Thanks, any help is appreciated!
    claybv

Re: Pioneer speaker static problem

is it a sort of background noise ? you can hear with the standard sound o/p still there

Comment

kind of background. no matter what input or function. comes through on front speakers 1 and 2. bad enough you can't hear regular audio. but you can tell audio is still there.
      claybv

Comment

if there is a manual or schematic out there let me know please?!
        claybv

Comment

Did your friend happen to check the speaker output board for bad caps using an ESR meter? Could also be a bad solder connection. Is it possible to get a pic of the back of the reciever with the lid off?
          www.bcrelectronics.ca

Comment

I remember working on some pioneers, but I don`t remember the model and I resoldered the outputs for the front main speakers ( these were used most of the time)
            I remember static or some kind of noise. I may have even replaced them.

Comment

Working...
            X