Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

840G3 Bios request

Hi All,

in the process of trying to remove the Bios-PW from an 840G3 I somehow F´d up and got a bad Dump. Leaving me with a broken state (power led just flickering or reboot loop with high fan speed and reboot).
    I already tried differnt dumps found in this forum, no luck.

It looks like those are for the 6050xxx type Mainboard. Mine is a 6070B0883301-A02. If anyone got a clean Main-BIOS dump (16MB) and maybe the EC dump (~8MB) i would be very thankfull if someone could upload it for me to test.

Re: 840G3 Bios request

Post your bios backup here

Comment

Sorry, the dump is only FF´ed trough the whole area, i think I blew the eeprom while inserting it into the reader (never change the prom while still connected to usb... )
      So I would need a complete cleanME unlocked dump for this machine - MB reads 6070bxxxxxx instead of the 6050xxxx type.. any help appreciated (I cannot even get the prom to read anymore, i ordered a empty one already)

Comment

hi i have the same motheboard did you get any help, i also need clean bios file to delet bios admin password without removing the chip.

Comment

Originally posted by Oday91 View Post
          hi i have the same motheboard did you get any help, i also need clean bios file to delet bios admin password without removing the chip.
          the bios chip must be removed from the motherboard before reading or writing, or soldered wires between the chip and the programmer, after which we post the bios here...
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

thanks for the answear, is there anyway to remove it whiout need to open the laptop ?

Comment

Originally posted by Oday91 View Post
              thanks for the answear, is there anyway to remove it whiout need to open the laptop ?
              it's not possible.. you got the answer above..
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
              X