Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

64-bit Firefox now available!

https://blog.mozilla.org/futurerelea...ows-available/

Recently, I have noticed that for MAME, the number of 64-bit downloads have significantly outpaced the number of 32-bit downloads, as per their statistics on the download page.
    My first choice in quality Japanese electrolytics is Nippon Chemi-Con, which has been in business since 1931... the quality of electronics is dependent on the quality of the electrolytics.

Re: 64-bit Firefox now available!

It was available lots of times, either in Nightly Builds or by downloading alternate versions like Waterfox.

Comment

This is good news for everyone except Google. Will it put a dent in Chrome's market share though?

As for MAME, I thought I was the only one left still actively downloading the 32-bit version. When they drop support for 32-bit builds however, they will have to find someone else to go through the source and fix minor bugs, as out of my 30 or so PCs dating from 1994 to 2011, not one of them has a 64-bit OS.

Comment

I want Presto back
        Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
        Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

Working...
        X